Posts by 1000demonios

21 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
1000demonios says

1. bullets 2. strange typography inside stations 3. arrows 4. stations 5. bottom part need paddings 6. remove some elements from the header (IMHO – heading + Photo will be great) BR

Ok, I think I know what you mean. Thanks for the suggestions.

21 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
1000demonios says

Nice idea, just needs a lot of work on the design to make it feel premium. -Scott

I think so too, that’s why I started the thread. Any suggestions??

21 posts
+1 more
1000demonios says

Hi,

This cv template is my last work. The idea is to offer a clear and uncluttered minimalistic resume with expandable sections to show more information if needed.

It’s just the second iteration (the first was rejected), so I hope you can help me out polishing it before resubmitting it to the reviewers.

Thanks.

21 posts
+1 more
1000demonios says

Hi,

Recently I’ve submmited this theme: link

And the reasons for rejection were: This File Did Not Meet Our Criteria

How can I improve it to get it accepted? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

21 posts
+1 more
1000demonios says

Yes, you’re right. The name doesn’t fit well. The inicial concept was a very small and minimalist design, but at the end it turn into something a little bit more elaborated.

About the rollover images. They do have a fadding effect. I guess I made it to subtle to notice.

Ok, good points. I’ll work on it and change the name as well.

21 posts
+1 more
1000demonios says

Ok, the background image needs a fix and I need a larger monitor, I get it :P

Seriously, what do you think about the design??

Do you want to see a template like that in Themeforest??

Would it make good sales?

21 posts
+1 more
1000demonios says

Wow!!

This is a really large monitor!! How much resolution do you have??

The background image can be easily fixed. Thanks for the feedback

21 posts
+1 more
1000demonios says

Hi,

What do you think about my last template?

Link to Minima

Hard criticism will be wellcome!!

21 posts
+1 more
1000demonios says

Congratulations!!!!!

21 posts
+1 more
1000demonios says

Thank you!!

@der: Congrats to you too. I see you have the 100$ pawn, and just with your first theme. AWESOME !!

by
by
by
by
by
by