• Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
360Degrees says

I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I love my country for many reasons:

• Great weather
  • Great food
  • Architecture
  • A lot of things to do: museums, theatres, etc.
  • Warm people

There are some things I do not like such as:

[removed by Mod]

• 377 posts
    • Argentina
    • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
    • Bought between 50 and 99 items
    • Exclusive Author
    360Degrees says

Saludos desde Argentina

377 posts
    • Argentina
    • Exclusive Author
    360Degrees says

Just what happened in Argentina 12 years ago…

377 posts
    • Argentina
    • Exclusive Author
    360Degrees says

Hello,

I am developing an app for iOS and will soon need to create a commercial for it. I would like the video to have a similar style to this one this one.

If you think that you have what it takes to create a video like that, please contact me through my Envato profile page. Please send me examples of your past work and average cost.

377 posts
    • Argentina
    • Exclusive Author
    360Degrees says

I reached 4,000 sales this week!

377 posts
    • Argentina
    • Exclusive Author
    360Degrees says

Hello,

I am a bit lost because one of my recent uploads was soft-rejected because “Retina Ready User Interfaces suitable for Apple iOS. “Standard” files should be in 72ppi format but to create a Retina display version you need to double the pixel size of the “standard” version. For example, if your “standard” element size is 300×100 pixels, the Retina version should be 600×200 pixels. You may include the “standard” version with your submission but we are specifically looking for full User Interface layouts or collections that are double (x2) the size of “standard” dimensions. 326ppi versions may be included if you wish, simply state what formats are included in your item description.

When designing for the iPhone or retina one should always design in double resolution as xCode requires an @x2 version of all elements. the resolution should be 72PPI and not 326.”

I am not sure what things I did wrong and what do I have to change. My file is in 640×960 so it is retina ready. I think what I did wrong is make the ppi 326 instead of 72. Also I am not including a standard 320×480 version so maybe the reviewer thinks I should double the resolution of the 640×960 one? Because I was not planning on supporting older iPhones.

Thanks for the support.

377 posts
    • Argentina
    • Exclusive Author
    360Degrees says

I think happiness comes from doing the things that we like to do. In other words, being entertained. If you do more things that you like doing than the ones you do not like doing, you will be surely be happy. Happiness can also come from family and friends, but they should not act as a distraction to your unhappiness.

I also think that having reachable ambitions is good. Having something to work towards for, something that keeps you active and thinking. But you must think of your goals seriously, why do you want to reach them, what will change in your daily life, etc.

Finally, being honest. Sometimes people are not honest or do not make the best actions to be more successful and they will probably be disgusted of themselves when they get old. For example, a corrupt politician.

377 posts
    • Argentina
    • Exclusive Author
    360Degrees says

377 posts
    • Argentina
    • Exclusive Author
    360Degrees says

Thanks @Anps, the theme would have different color schemes, would that make it more unique?

@Mazoor: I do not think it looks like Orman Clarks themes. All templates have a similar structure, they have a slider, pictures from the portfolio and articles from the blog, this is because they need to be flexible and have a wide range of futures to satisfy the needs of the users. The font used in my theme are Helvetica Neue and MetaSerif. If the user wants to change them using google fonts, then everyone would be using the same fonts. As for the colours, what do you expect? A rainbow? The colors used are mainly white and gray. As for the purpose I do not know what you are referring to.

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by