I know who the author is! Xi….
My advice is to forward this to envato and they’ll take care of it as long as you still have the original PSD files on your themeforest account!
PS: Lucky that i didn’t collaborate with him, He played me for almost 3 months but that was a year ago and Envato should take a serious action against this guy!
In regards to me finally finishing my home office, my iMac 27” arrived yesterday Consider this an update from the above photo to the photo below. Something like a “before” & “after” shot.
- iMac 27” 8GB 1TB Fusion Drive + TrackPad (will upgrade memory to 32gb shortly)
- MacBook Pro 13” 8GB 256GB SSD
- iPad 3
- iPhone 5 (not present in picture but photo taken with it)
- 3TB External HDD’s + 300GB SATA Drive (my old HDD)
- Logitech Speakers
- Print from Startupvitamins
- Zelda Collectors Edition Promotional Disc (yes, I’ve got 2 of ‘em)
- Star Wars 1-6 on Blu-Ray
- Ocarina of Time + GoldenEye + Mario Cart 64 + 2 controllers
- Steve Jobs book plus a few more
- Star Wars Bobbleheads
- Playstation 2
- iPad Dock
- + Printer and another print from Startupvitamins (not visible as it’s behind me but in my office/workspace)
Awesome workspace, this needs to be featured on the Envato Blog for sure!
From my first experience with Windows 8, I’d say Ugh!
Since you mentioned that, I was wondering if there’s an option to confirm deletion through email?!
My new year start with:
- Found out that the second dev was working on his own project while he was working on mine
- The third dev can’t keep working – At least he done the HTML / CSS responsive template!
- The fourth partner wants my designs to be under his own brand name – Really?!
- Looking for a honest and hard worker partner