Posts by KingDog

5561 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

For all the details on what sale reversal is, please see the Knowledgebase – http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/486/0/what-are-sales-reversals Thanks!

5561 posts
  • Located in Canada
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Hey guys, sorry we haven’t responded sooner to this thread. We’ve been going through it and rounding up the right people to answer :)

One of the main reasons for the slower response it the issues raised here, and as everyone has already gathered, are not conducive to quick, simple answers. A lot of the discussion has revolved around what it is that can actually be copyrighted. That is, are we talking about the technique vs the result of an individual’s expression using that technique etc. There is a big difference (as we all know)! We’re going to take all your comments on board and get back to everyone with answers to these very technical issues. Thanks!

5561 posts
  • Located in Canada
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I emailed 4 replies saying yes I would like to get my refund :p

Gotcha :) I think Support had been waiting for a reply on that first ticket telling them to go ahead. I’ll let them know it’s all green lights now.

5561 posts
  • Located in Canada
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

This was in the last email I had gotten also btw: “On this occasion, as a loyal customer I’d be more than happy to drop $45.00 into your marketplace account if it meant you’d be able to buy a more suitable Theme. This would void your license to use the Maxinews Theme, so if you’re happy for this to go ahead let me know and I’ll be happy to get the ball rolling! :)”

That would be the last one. You just need to “if you’re happy for this to go ahead let me know and I’ll be happy to get the ball rolling!” :) Thanks!

5561 posts
  • Located in Canada
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

You’ve received a response to your ticket on Oct 24th and 25th. You may want to check your spam folder in case they got caught up in there. If you can’t find them, please let me know and Support will forward them again. Thanks!

5561 posts
  • Located in Canada
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Old thread. Locking it up to avoid confusion :)

z1k0s95 can you start a new thread with your question? Thanks!

5561 posts
  • Located in Canada
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Support will be helping you through this. The DMCA process is pretty strict with how it runs and sadly it takes a bit of time. If you’re the rightful owner then we certainly want to get your items back up as soon as possible. I see that Support has responded to your ticket today, so we’ll hopefully be able to investigate with your help as soon as possible. Thanks!

5561 posts
  • Located in Canada
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I don’t see why not :)

5561 posts
  • Located in Canada
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I removed the link because we don’t want to call out items or authors on the forums :)

Please remember that I’m not on the Review team, but the Knowledgebase is pretty clear on the use of trademarked names etc. Hope that helps!

5561 posts
  • Located in Canada
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I made the mistake since I am in the States last month to do a withdrawal on Sept 30th which I didn’t account for the time change which put the request a day ahead on the 1st! So I had to wait until Nov 15th!

Now that we have automatic withdrawal, hopefully this will help with time travellers :)

by
by
by
by
by
by