I think there is alot of inconsistency throughout the design and more work needs to be put in.
- In the pink menu bar, Home, About and Portfolio are coloured black and Contact is coloured brown. Looks a bit out of place to me.
- I think the font is not a good choice considering your text style. It looks to busy.
- Why are some of the icons different colours? If you look at the icon next to home in the blue bar, The colour is similar to the background, yet the icon next to About in the red bar is grey? Also some of the icons are black and some are light.
- The Edges of the menu bars look dodgy
- The horizontal (dont know what you call them) things that the menu bars are lying on look too harsh. Consider changing the black shadow to a lighter blurred one.
- The font changes throughout the menu bar, doesnt look too good.
- The freebies text is extremely small for that font and is barely legible
- In the download bars to the side, the black drop shadow above the boxes is too dark. Make it softer.
tl;dr? In general, improve the shadows and text.
Good luck on improving
“p/month” means “per month”
It is a representation of a guess of how much you will earn over the month
It was rejected so I might continue working on it. Otherwise I might give up
Thanks Good luck:)
The same problem was occuring for me and I switched browser from Firefox to chrome and It worked like a charm
I was so happy when I saw my first file accepted. Over the moon.
And It came with a surprise of 3 sales, when I first discovered it.
They Look very original and I am sure they would be useful to some Including me
Looking good so far. I like the style of text “Awesome night out”
I think you should work on the text at the bottom- it doenst fit in really, just looks like you got Myriad Pro and stuck it there. Maybe add some sort of graphic element at the bottom
Apart from that, keep on working on it
I dont think so. It is a bit too simple and there are different fonts all over the place(try to stick to one or two). I don’t think the design is great—Everything looks a bit out of place. Entrance is spelt wrong aswell