Where are you from. Is hard to read your post
No problem also theme load very slow here, if you want people to buy your products you need fast hosting
My opinion – theme need more work. First remove all console.log
- add oveflow hidden to body and remove it when loading screen disapear.
- text in footer and big slider in header is hard to read also footer looks bad.
- check the validation erros when try to submit mesage.
- remove outline from buttons.
- consider adding some effects to progress bars in skills like animation.
- check in blog section post date and like post look bad also post by Admin in hover ( and add list style : none; )
As i say theme need more work.
Is not a bad idea i will make this type template for next project.
I start with more that 19 lines for every project just use the modern workflows and coding will be fun again ( yeoman, gruntjs )
@SuggeElson i had worked for an elite author on themeforest as a web designer for 3 years, and have many approved themes on TF, now i have started my own portfolio, and this was not my first design on TF, but my first design under new name…...
Hm really interesting but as i say in your other topic psd is hard directory if you convert your desing to html or wp will pass for sure.
By default psd requirements are high so in html category maybe will pass but who know without a preview :))