Hi! I think this is suitable: http://audiojungle.net/item/energy/3923666
or this is like what you want: http://audiojungle.net/item/symphonic-dub-loop-1/3824375
You are probably already rocking out with your SM58, but I would also suggest the Sennheiser E835 as an alternative. They are the same price new, and have a more pleasing EQ curve that a 58. They are also just a little more sensitive.
I just wanted to say that! You was the first! Owners of both Sure and Sennheiser, please give your comments about that. I want to buy new one for my band.
Thanks for info. As I understand you deal with such buyers in this case outside the AJ? Do you directly connect with them and receive the payment via your website or something?
Hi everyone. I have a question. What do you guys do when a customer request a customization of your existing track and send you an e-mail about that. Maybe he wants it shorter or longer or in slightly different arrangement. Do you upload the new version to the existing item’s page or do any other way?
Good thread! And what about clapping mandolin!?
To answer your questions:
- Do you do general searches and start to find something that just fits? I do general searches, but with the names that many authors gives to their songs, it is pretty difficult. A better approach is to look into categories like CINEMATIC, GLITCH, BUSINESS and so on.
- Do you find an author that makes music you like and stick with them? No I don’t. I have favourites but I don’t stick to them. Out there are a lot of new talents and they are waiting to be discovered
- Do you find the music before or after your animation is made? Actually, I define the idea and the initial animation BEFORE listen any song. Next I search for music and at the end, tweak my animation and my design to get the most of both.
- What type of music is most useful for you? Any that fits the theme of my template. I don’t create templates to fit a song. I look for songs that fits my template.
- Is there a genre or style that is more useful? I’m young. So I prefer use modern rythms. But I also a motion designer, and I know that the niche or the target customers defines what kind of music you should use
Hi Davidossahdez. A lot of thanks for this information. Sometimes it really helps to find the right way for writing music that could really be useful for video projects here. Cheers!
Guys, you are lucky that you don’t understand Russian watching this video!