Posts by VF

6025 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

^ It is not just Envato but seems like a trend, every other marketplace I checked are not emphasizing much about that on item page. So lets be not a trouble for all of them! :P

6025 posts
+8 more
VF says

The unavoidable problem is simulating touch events on a normal monitor :P (or a device other than native)

Looks like individual developers can’t grow much on mobile industry…

Too many brands and upgrades to consider! I don’t think developers/businesses will invest time on Flash with such a difficult condition, more chances to stop with html. Don’t curse me but what Apple did seems to be right… more trouble to those devices that shows Flash as chances are too low for mobile optimized Flash content even after couple of years :O

6025 posts
+8 more
VF says
tsafi said
It’s time for Adobe to add a good flash Mobil software with good simulation testing base on brands…

Hope Adobe will do it on CS6 , waiting for that. I never checked but is there something like that available with CS5 .5 ?

6025 posts
+8 more
VF says

^ Is there any way to test web pages on mobile devices without purchasing devices? :D

6025 posts
+8 more
VF says

This is understandable guys. Consider what happens to all the new stuff invented by artists and scientists few decades / centuries ago. In the earlier stages, hand made by them and later when commercialized, it will start getting its own shape/purpose and no one controls. For example take furniture, clothing etc. Few hundred years back we have people who handcrafts them but supply is lower than demand / affordability. When the demand grows, we see factory made cloning than handcrafting. Some technologies may help just “randamizing” but not “relevancing” which isn’t possible with tech but human hours. That is the problem, man hours can’t be spent more than certain areas, limits.

There is nothing to complain. If we need to see variety, the only possible way is to try spending time for doing it on our own work, no other ways :D

6025 posts
+8 more
VF says
pezflash said
Really don’t know why Envato is against multilicensing.

^ You guys don’t understand why? Most probably it is to undercut the competing marketplace’s apparent pricing. I guess they feel price may LOOK higher and complex if displayed such way. The statement “One license per project” is not going to be boldly mentioned by any marketplace.

I agree that discounted multi licensing has better demand than extended license. Envato should reconsider on this. But I guess the current decisions are taken based on one marketplace / category: WP :D

6025 posts
+8 more
VF says
RimV said
You guys shouldn’t care much about money when creating files, let do it for your love of Flash ;) Yes I’m bluffing but that’s what I tend to think of everyday :chuckle:

+1 Either due to attraction towards Flash or atleast with the understanding of areas where Flash is unavoidable.

I still consider Flash files can be profitable as stock but the only difference from the past is authors should care too much about “Why it should be in Flash”. For the past 10 years, I clearly see Flash has limited areas to serve and as micro-stock, it has even reduced areas to fit and authors needs facing tough task of playing withing small area. But area is so much wider when you compare WP! :D

6025 posts
+8 more
VF says

Here is mine:

\\

6025 posts
+8 more
VF says

Wow, thanks so much!

6025 posts
+8 more
VF says
tsafi said
What the easy way, what’s the way to go

I know stones will be thrown. The easy way is AS2 hehe! :sarcasm:

The way to go is… some times left and sometimes right!

by
by
by
by
by
by