Posts by ace2296

194 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
ace2296 says

Hey everyone,

My company (Blue Squid Media) is looking for a designer/dev that is very familiar with the WooCommerce Canvas theme and customizing it. Please contact me for more details.

Thanks, Andre

194 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
ace2296 says

No there is not a space(probably), the console make it.
Your code can’t find this '.sticky' and '.sticky_share'. Are you sure they exists in your html source? You must check if the selector exists. Something like this:
(function($){
    "use strict";

$(document).ready(function() {
        $(".sticky").stick_in_parent();

$(window).scroll(function () {
            var d = $('.sticky_share');
            if (d.length) {
                if (d.offset().top > 100) {
                   d.fadeIn();
                } else {
                    d.stop().fadeOut(100);
                }
            }
        });

});

})( jQuery );    

The code is being utilized in the blog page. There isn’t any conflict on that page; that’s what weird about it.

194 posts
ace2296 says

Here’s the site: Site

Here’s the console error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefined

Here’s the code in custom.js:

(function($)
{
    "use strict";

$(document).ready(function() {
        $(".sticky").stick_in_parent();

$(window).scroll(function () {
    var d = $('.sticky_share');
    if (d.offset(). top > 100) {
       d.fadeIn();
    } else {
        d.stop().fadeOut(100);
    }
});

});    

})( jQuery );

What the problem is? lol

194 posts
ace2296 says

I’m trying to upload some svg icons to fontello.com to make an icon font, but it’s telling me that the svg file has too many contours; please join contours then re-upload. Can someone help me out with this in Illustrator (CS6)?

Thanks!

194 posts
ace2296 says

Why You dont ask plugin author for help?

I’m not using a specific plugin. I’m using their tutorials on their site, but their support isn’t so great.

194 posts
ace2296 says

I’m currently using the default popup form for check on our company website. I’m trying to add a redirect page and hook it into my Stripe account. Seems simple enough, just not too code saavy. Does anyone have experience with Stripe’s coding and if so, do you mind sparing an hour or less to point to help me out?

Click the orange button, “Sign Up Monthly”. Link

194 posts
ace2296 says
194 posts
ace2296 says

Nvm! Figured it out ;)

194 posts
ace2296 says

I neep help with my math homework. Can someone help me figure this out? :)

194 posts
ace2296 says

no luck :/

by
by
by
by
by
by