Can you please tell me how to get my payoneer ID ? I have a payoneer account and my envato credits are depositing to that, I need to get the payoneer ID as I cant remember it…
As I think, if the file is in the format of custom shape files or something rather than a vector eps it would be much better to submit in to the add-ons. And I think the letters should be improved. And I also think that the latest trends are towards simplicity and abstract shapes. but your file seems good to me… don’t know what else to say exactly.. but try the above…
Amaaazing.. congratulations bro….
I see some problems in the typography, and less the overall design seems a BIT basic…... Please wait and see other’s replies… just a try to help you
Yes I also feel it s very basic, colors are contrasting and solid, fonts are pixelated, edges are nto smooth, details not enough, lack of typography, problems in the item organizing… there are much more and more things to say… Thin it shuold be reworked…...
Yes your design seems messy. Im not a pro but I can give you a little suggestion to get rid of the messy look. before that I have tell you that the impropper color matching in between the item canvases and the background and the complexity of the components of the back ground image has made it looks messy. So it’s better to take the following actions
- Try to make the background a tiny sublte pattern or a low contrasting image or a gradient
- Your items can be contrasted out so the color you use for the back ground must be matching with a contrast behavior (Example : Black for background and orange for contents, whilte for back ground and ocean blue for contents ect.. ect.. so u can change only your back ground for the color you have selected for the items
- And in the other hand I dont see any purpose of using these kinds of complex views for the back ground the images of a city and night is obviously messy it self, so better to remove them or if you really really need to use them shade them or do what ever necessary to highlight out the content canvases
- Some contents seems not positioned geometrically
- Using tiny lines this was is an out dated technique and it can kill the geometry of item positioning
- Font face it self does not match the general design, it give an elegant (Royal) look but that look doesn’t match your back grounds and general design
- Font sizes specially for bullet points seems unwantedly large and and capitalized, so better to make the font size a bit smaller
- Try using font faces with perfect shapes rather than shapes which keeps pointed edges. and I feel the overall font size seems a bit larger….Larger font sizes make the general look messy and unprofessional design
SO these are something I can see… there will be ins and outs of this posting here below by other authors, so read all the comments carefully and plan your self what you need to do….... ignore if something wrong has types as Im not a pro or an elite author….. just tried to help you
Im not a pro but as I sees, You need to consider the perspective transformations of the second and third items as it seems some imbalanced alignments, Improve the textures, and detailings as well. Lightings also need improvements