Posts by danielm123

33 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
danielm123 says

I am looking for an explainer animation for a cloud service solution – which follow the visual style very closely (though, not exacty) of this example: http://bit.ly/1pBjfvi

I will provide the voiceover, script and give you direction on visuals for the animation.

Please reply to this post or email me at dmlevy321@gmail.com

33 posts
danielm123 says

I am looking for someone who has experience in customising ‘Big City – Cartoon Promo’ (On Videohive)

I am looking for customisation of exisiting scenes and I am also looking for someone to create new scenes in keeping with the animation style.

Please reply If you can do this.

33 posts
danielm123 says

Looking for a photoshop mockup of a cafe, restaurant or shop environment (inside) with people looking at a poster or holding up their smartphone to a poster. Can’t find anything on Graphicriver

33 posts
danielm123 says

There are lots of great outdoor mockups on Graphicriver but most of them do not contain people in the scene – this is a real turn off.

If I am going to advertise a poster in the mockup – I want people to be in the scene or even better look as though they are making a casual glance at whatever is being displayed e.g. a poster/flyer/ on the wall, bus stop…etc This gives the mockup that ‘human touch’

Nobody wants to see their poster in a ‘ghost town’.

33 posts
danielm123 says

I am looking for a black and white vector image that I can use on smart posters. This will instruct customers to scan QR code, Tap for NFC…etc

Budget $25

Please reply or email me at: daniellevy123@gmail.com

33 posts
danielm123 says

I’m Surprised that no one has brought out a responsive template which features a full page image slider which has a transparent ‘play’ button – which you can press to play a youtube/vimeo clip.

Too many templates feature same letterbox youtube/vimeo frame (in a slide) which is now so passé!

33 posts
danielm123 says

Thanks, I got it- I will send you a reply. Regards, Daniel

33 posts
danielm123 says

I am looking for an animator and illustrator (all in one if possible) to produce an explainer animation for an automotive insurance business.

The animation will use a whiteboard marker style with clean outlines of text and images (black and white) without it looking too hand drawn. The animation will also feature rubber ‘stamping’ actions, placing of ‘paper cutouts’ (on to the whiteboard) as well as 2-3 frame animations – e.g. animated facial expressions.

The projects requires illustration of cars, car parts, car service centres, people, faces (with a range of facial expressions).

We’re looking at a 4.5 minute video with a budget of $1500.

The visual storyboard script and recorded voiceover message will be provided to start.

If you are interested, please reply to this message or email danielm123@yahoo.com

33 posts
danielm123 says

Does anyone have the ‘NFC tap here’ logo (in vector format) ?

Regards, Daniel

33 posts
danielm123 says

Does anyone know the creator’s name on Videohive?

by
by
by
by
by
by