Thank you Zyenite, the problem is fixed
About the wavy borders of the footer I have trouble to find other thing
Thank you very much aegraphics ! I do it this afternoon
Which script, and which font ?
- You have too much fonts (You just need 2 fonts)
- You have a right spacing in your navbar, it look strange
- The style of the social icons are not compatible with your logo’s style
- Buttons, forms are old, use Bootstrap
- You have some orange in the container but not into the header, use more color
- Your slider is coming from Codedrop, I know this slider; it meet problems with safari…
- The bottom scroller is old too, try to put into the right side
I hope my advices will be useful for you, improve your concept
Thank you very much for your advice aegraphics and your encouragement !
I completely agree with you !
Just, where do you see the “mix of various design” ? top area, content area, bottom area ?
Can you take a look to my item, and tell me what I have to improve:
The reviewer said: “I’m sorry I can’t be more specific here. As is, this feels like a mix and match of various designs and as a result feels low quality. I’m going to have to ask you to take a fresh look at your theme, evaluate the basics and make improvements as necessary. “
Thank you very much, F²
I thought particularly to the buttons or progress bars, contact form Then, one last point, the social icons are olds…. Find something more unique (http://naldzgraphics.net/freebies/44-must-have-free-social-media-icon-packs/)
Hi zyenite !
I think few points need improvements:
1. The font used is very very classic, try a font more unique See Google Fonts…
2. Backgrounds are sad… Add colors, pictures
3. For your content, Look at Bootstrap to better!
Hope I will help you
Thank you very much ! don’t worry my item come out 1 year after and it’s not in the same category