- Spacing are too large between “Skills” and “Experience”
- Contact form looks old (use Bootstrap ), submit button too
- Blog titles are different compared to other pages.
- Twitter area need improvements (How do I know that this is the twitter feed ? )
Sure, make your buttons bigger (.btn-large), about the navigation, yes because 3 times you repeat the navigation in the HTML , see about fixed position (position: fixed). Then for the progress bar, starts from that of the Bootstrap and customize (Example, in my item -> http://themeforest.net/item/jday-coming-soon-page/full_screen_preview/2687823 I start with that of Bootstrap and I changed the color -> easy ) I give you just some ways but you just have to be original and respect the fundamentals
Good concept but few points need improvements.
- You have a problem with the spacing, some elements are not well centered (”#aboutbox”)
- Buttons lacks work they are too small use bootstrap (add icons into your buttons)
- In the navigation area, area is not centered with the over text effect
- Progress bar lacks work too
You have lot of issues ! but nothing is impossible.
- You have big problem with the typography (I see 6 different fonts), choose 2 fonts and keep them
- The social area in the right side looks old delete it
- Form in “member are” looks old too -> See Bootstrap
- Sorry but phone number at the top is ugly….
- background with clouds is very funny
- In the blog, increases the images size
- Contact page is pretty
Very good concept But I think:
- The container background (black gradient) wrong with the menu colors
- why not add a social network area at the right of the logo
- footer is not readable
- Social icons into the contact page looks old
- In the contact page, replace send and clear by buttons -> better
- Grey color (text) over black is not readable too
AHHH thank you CosminCotor you’re the best too
Hi Kerk !
Good questions ! Personaly I started with horrible design by me but I sent it. Sure I was rejected 10 times but finally, my first item was accepted 3 days ago ! Thank’s to the evento community, their advices were very useful, and I learned the basics ! So Try !!!
About your design:
- Very sample and minimalist
- Container color need improvements (orange titles ? better ? :))
- I don’t see the footer
- Bottom area is pretty (just white look weird replace it with orange)
- In the container the icons’s border is too big