Posts by error201

19 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
error201 says

I think that the mobile photography is more about the moment than the quality. Let’s say by accident you captured a photo on Insta which is once-in-a-lifetime (which is more likely to happen with mobile devices rather than with professional cameras). It could be alien, war, politic, celebrity etc., but it’s a million-dollar asset to the media. And then bump, Insta guy jumps in, take it, sell them exclusively to the media and you get nothing. Now it’s another scenario. Another story, by filtering they can easily get what photos are on the top view and use them the way they want, like selling them exclusively for using in ads, or campaign, etc., :)

+1 Good points. I think its smart, and someone already said this, but people are not going to care..the users weren’t getting paid before, instagram already owned the pictures. Now they are just saying, hey were going to use these pictures to make us money lol.

19 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
error201 says

I think it is more of a way for them to have more power and be of more value.

Absolutely. I was gunna say who’s gunna buy them, but people do dumb stuff lol. Fb obviously has some plan, to what it entails..

19 posts
+1 more
error201 says

Also, really…what are they going to do with all these bad hipsters who think their ‘photographers’ pictures? You think they are just going to list all pics for sale? Find popular pics and sift through all the bad jazz? Also who is the market to purchase these pics? They are only good to a certain resolution..good on mobile..what? Backgrounds for your phone for $1? Gl.

19 posts
+1 more
error201 says

Exactly, you agreed to their terms. You create a photo. And give it to them. Its always been like that not just with photos, but content, info, etc..on any other site. Almost like no one seent this coming?

19 posts
+1 more
error201 says

Maybe use github so people know what your trying to accomplish. Submit your own item, something cheap then buy it. Take one for the team..well not my team. As in the users of windows phone team. Then try getting on extras.envato & windows market for beta testing? I know the information your asking is something we would have to input if we wanted to use such an app (I use aenvato). But mfsx is right. Looks kinda shady. They should have some api sandbox much like paypal..that would be nice.

19 posts
+1 more
error201 says

Hey great work. Big fan! Seent you are from tacoma, were in seattle! Well..close, but who likes saying their from kent..haha. Good luck with sales!

19 posts
+1 more
error201 says

Why would you start a thread with this title, some sick joke?

19 posts
+1 more
error201 says

Works great on Chrome! FireFox…
What r u doing….
FireFox…..
Staaahhp!
hahah I was just going to look. It probably hates it’s life.

But seriously this is awesome. That’s just hard to do. nai hand… Google.

[edit] I take that back. Its better on FF..that makes me sad.

19 posts
+1 more
error201 says

VF – It was just some thoughts.. Think of any movie/game/anything really. They make a great product, but you think they don’t think about what day to launch? Hell yes they do. No need to be smart, I’ve seen sillier questions asked around here. However…it was a good joke :)

First of all, I love your display (201), o o o I didnt knew about the envastats chrome plugin thanks for this error201 i appreciate it :)

Ty :) & Yw

19 posts
+1 more
error201 says

Side note/After thoughts By knowing this information, things could be leveraged. It wouldn’t be unfair to the unknown, but with this it would create trends, & with new trends comes..new trends. What I mean is it will never just be like; Tuesday is the best day to launch! Thats silly. It would be an ever going experiment, that you shouldn’t focus on, unless you have the time. Just get some work done and upload haha.

by
by
by
by
by
by