After a bit of more testing I’ve come up with some more
- This is a bug I couldn’t yet replicate but I’ll try to describe from memory: Avatar gone, username not showing, $ next to user name shows, but no number next to it (not even zero) – username and API key were correct in the settings tab and I saved and restarted – no luck, only way to fix this was to reinstall. I don’t know what I did do break it and I can’t do it again 32-bit XP SP3
- The statistics panel under the header seems to have font embed problems. “You have X new sales” has the correct font working
- The taskbar icon works great with the context menu and all. But in the application window it’s the system default icon (top left corner in XP – see screenshot below) It is probably because it’s beta, but I let you know just in case
- The header stat panel loses its background once the windows is resized to full screen on 1024×768. 1920×1200 full screen is perfect. I guess the background should be resized a bit differently once you get more critical functions done
- It would be nice to have the headers stats selectable – just to quickly copy paste when need be.
While writing this your app was on my second monitor and the mysterios bug happened again all by itself: http://www.upload.ee/image/915967/clipboard_upped.png Probably something to do with updates..
Keep up the good work, you’re doing great already!
MPC you’re the man!
This little app is absolutely priceless.
Since it’s beta it has some minor issues here and there.
I’ve included the full screenshot: (yes… the stats are accurate lol) http://www.upload.ee/image/915434/clipboard_upped.png
A few humble feature requests:
- Ability to use custom sound effects
- Abilty to use custom sound/notification events such as: $1000 SOLD !!! 10 MILLION ITEMS SOLD !!! Or perhaps something like THIS
- Lifetime total items/$ sold/net income stats
Just some ideas