Posts by jac1092

16 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
jac1092 says

I’m looking for someone to help out for a few days getting one of our designs in to a responsive template.

I have seen a lot of responsive awesome templates on the site so I think this might be the right place to start.

Id be interested in fixed bid or hourly. Please let me know and also point me to some work you have done.

Thanks for your interest in advance

16 posts
jac1092 says

I am working on an Admin template design and I am really at a loss of where to go to get it coded to the level that I have seen on TF. I have tried markup companies like PSD2HTML but they dont use plugins, they tend to hand code the js which sounds good but cant get you stuck quickly in a template.

Any companies that are good or ninjas on the forum. Please let me know

Thanks

16 posts
jac1092 says

We are users of “White Label – a full featured Admin Skin” and need to customize and add some new styles and classes to the system as well as some javascript/jquery functions.

We need someone that can feel comfortable making changes to this template. Ideally the code and be as clean and modular as it was by the original author.

I have a good budget for this and dont mind making a deposit to start work.

Thanks

16 posts
jac1092 says

this might better show you want I am needing. these are the unique styles as taken from the wireframes. These need to be designed in a set of templates so that we have a design for everything the site and system will need.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2982102/Temp/HWE03GDV_Design%20Style%20Guide-designer.pdf

Thanks

16 posts
jac1092 says

do you have an email or a way i can private message you?

I can share with you the original designs and then some of the components we need.

Thanks John

16 posts
jac1092 says

We have some basic designs for a theme in place for a project but now that we have completed the wireframes we are now in need of a designer that can help us put together a set of designs for all of the design patterns on the site. From there we will go to markup and build out the code to drive it. This is very similar to the designs that are on TF but we have a lot of controls like, tooltips, forms, tabs and other components so it would be good if you are familiar with some aspects of admin theme’ing since this site has a logged in experience.

We are ready to begin asap and are happy to meet some of the designers of many of the themes we have been using for years!

Thanks

16 posts
jac1092 says

We have some basic designs for a theme in place for a project but now that we have completed the wireframes we are now in need of a designer that can help us put together a set of designs for all of the design patterns on the site. From there we will go to markup and build out the code to drive it. This is very similar to the designs that are on TF but we have a lot of controls like, tooltips, forms, tabs and other components so it would be good if you are familiar with some aspects of admin theme’ing since this site has a logged in experience.

We are ready to begin asap and are happy to meet some of the designers of many of the themes we have been using for years!

Thanks

16 posts
jac1092 says

can you PM me your email so i can send you more info?

Thanks John

16 posts
jac1092 says

I have a quick project and need some video editing help. We have a lot of small videos that we need to slice up and make presentable in a 2 minute video.

The source files are flv and the final output doesnt need to be crazy hi def.

We are trying to find someone quickly to get going on this and be done tomorrow. We might have some edits over the weekend and then the final is needed by Sunday night.

We have a good budget for this but i need fast and good talent.

Lets get started!

Thanks John

16 posts
jac1092 says
Hi, @jac1092!

Check these newsletter layouts from my portfolio:

http://graphicriver.net/item/corporate-newsletter-layout/49436

http://graphicriver.net/item/photographer-newsletter-layout/49536

http://graphicriver.net/item/graphic-designer-newsletter-layout/50586

David,

Thanks for the links 2 of these will work as starting points for me so you for sold me on that :)

I don’t suppose anyone knows where there are other good design sites that have things like this?

Can I have your email address? I’d like to send info for a custom design.

Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by