Posts by johns1972

12 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
johns1972 says

Hai i’ve got the soundboard theme very cool, but the jwplayer isn’t work for news on a ipad or iphone and android. can you help me? look at the link: http://www.johnsnijders.nl/?p=575

gr, john

12 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
johns1972 says

I’ve found the problem in the template was a piece of code missing articleText.multiline = true; .....

thankx to everybody who helped me..

gr, John

12 posts
johns1972 says

Yes it work….

Thankx again.

12 posts
johns1972 says

I’ve send you an email with screenshots.

gr, John

12 posts
johns1972 says

I know about basic html but the template doesn’t know the html in the htmleditor carriage line feet that’s the problem. mabye you know how to fix it? He read the font and font height that’s not the problem.

gr, John

12 posts
johns1972 says

Ok if tried it but it does not workin can you help me? I’ve seen that you have make a plugin for the xmleditor if i use that with the edge template will it work????

gr, John

12 posts
johns1972 says

I’ve tried to contact both author but they don’t answer on my emails. Hoop that somebody can help me. The xmleditor doas not work on the template EDGE . If you tried to change the html code he make an other format. help help…

gr, John

12 posts
johns1972 says

Hello i use The EDGE Deep Linking Xml Driven Flash Website Template. When iam load the xml file into Flash XML Editor Version 2 and i edit a text in the html editor he do not take the original css setting. What can i do to let it work.

Gr, John

12 posts
johns1972 says

Thankx,

SoundMixer.stopAll(); it works

Gr, John

12 posts
johns1972 says
Try this code:
try {
  sound.close();
} catch (event:Error) {
  channel.stop();
}

where do i have to put it in the file?

import gs.; import gs.easing.; import gs.plugins.*; TweenPlugin.activate([BlurFilterPlugin]); OverwriteManager.init();

var i:int = 0; var colors:Array = [0xffc001,0xcfcfcf,0xffffff,0×000000]; var goForward:Boolean = true; var goBackward:Boolean;

if(stage null){ this.addEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE, init, false, 0, true); } else{ init(null); }

function init(e:Event):void{ if(this.hasEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE)) { this.removeEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE, init); } stage.addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, animateText,false,0,true); }

function animateText(e:Event):void{ if(goForward){ i++; if(i colors.length-1){ goForward = false; goBackward = true; i = colors.length -1; } TweenLite.to(a,0,{tint:colors[i]}); TweenLite.to(s,0,{tint:colors[i]}); TweenLite.to(num3,0,{tint:colors[i]}); } if(goBackward){ i—; if(i == 0){ goForward = true; goBackward = false; } TweenLite.to(a,0,{tint:colors[i]}); TweenLite.to(s,0,{tint:colors[i]}); TweenLite.to(num3,0,{tint:colors[i]}); } }

function destroySwf():void{ stage.removeEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME,animateText); while(this.numChildren > 0){ removeChildAt(0); } this.parent.removeChild(this); }

by
by
by
by
by
by