Posts by leviathan666

10 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
leviathan666 says

Hey fresh,

Yes I saw that one and I was really interested! Oh well, seems like that’s probably the best one out there.

Thanks!

10 posts
leviathan666 says

LOL !

No no this is indeed just a photoshop mockup of the location of the items. Took me 2 minutes :P

I just am looking for help from the TF community to point me to a theme that already exists on TF which can do what I asked.

Thanks!

10 posts
leviathan666 says

Won’t get approved? Not sure I get what you mean.

By the way, not looking for custom work done, I could do it myself, just a little overloaded at this time. Really just looking for a theme on TF that can do something close to what I am asking.

Thanks though!

10 posts
leviathan666 says

Looking for something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/lhlxF.png

Isn’t it simple?! lol.

The images should be around that ratio, but it’s preferable if I can choose custom dimensions.

I’ve browsed around on TF and I am not quite finding what I am looking for. I do NOT want full screen themes, I want full width and which adapts depending on the resolution and the device used to access the site.

Convince me and I am buying!

Cheers!

10 posts
leviathan666 says
MelforDMThemes said
leviathan666 said
Too bad. Looks like I’m going to need a different theme that allows this then. Thanks anyway guys.
You will have to choose a different theme marketplace or theme club then, it’s like that with each themeforest item. Yeah, in the end you will not rule the world with $35.

There are some great themes out there for less than $35 that offer unlimited dev. licenses, just FYI .

Thanks anyway for the comment.

10 posts
leviathan666 says

Too bad. Looks like I’m going to need a different theme that allows this then.

Thanks anyway guys.

10 posts
leviathan666 says
RikdeVos said
Yes, you are allowed to do this. As long as you’re not giving away the site more than once to a client (for free or not) or you’ll need to buy another license.

OK! But I can give it out to as many clients as I want, only once, correct?

10 posts
leviathan666 says

Hey all,

Just a bit confused about the regular license and its wording.

Here’s what I need basically:

I bought a few themes with the regular license, and I am building sites for my clients on those themes and giving them away, meaning, I am not receiving a penny for the website itself.

Per the regular license, this seems like it is allowed.

Can anyone please confirm this?

Thanks!! :)

10 posts
leviathan666 says

ehh… they’re good, but a little too portfolio-style for me. Plus they don’t seem to do real 1920px, unless it can be customized, but even if they would, don’t think I’d put money on those.

Anyone else? :)

10 posts
leviathan666 says

Hey all,

I’ve found this theme that I like, but I really LOVE the slider. It’s a true 1920px wide slider, NOT to be confused with a fullscreen theme (hate those).

Here it is:

http://www.unispheredesign.com/demo/vision/light

A few things I don’t like with it though, so I was wondering: Are there any other ones like this one out there? Browsed for hours last night and only found this one hehe.

Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by