Overall a great looking item with lots of potential!
Just a few thoughts, I hope this is enough to get you started!
- The animation in the navigation is way too much. There’s the icon moving, the text flying in different directions and then the dropdown shows up too. It’s just too much. I would recommend ONLY having the dropdown animation and leaving the rest to simple fade from grey to the color. The icon animation in the dropdowns is also unnecessary imo.
- Change the font. It’s very hard to read and a lot of it is way too tight (the kerning or letter spacing). The leading is also too tight. Go with a more standard-looking font (Open Sans, Roboto, Lato, Droid Sans, etc.) and let the text breath a little more.
- Personally, I would lose the drop-shadow on these circles: http://d.pr/i/p6Pd/3xeJAm81
- Try to keep the spacing consistent throughout. If you have 20px of space at the top of a block, try to keep it 20px all the way around. See: http://d.pr/i/miPq/D6LeZcLx
- These are pretty neat, but I would disable the effect on scroll, otherwise it gets annoying when you try to scroll down the page when the mouse is over those circles (it cycles the circles instead of scrolling): http://d.pr/i/6b9P/4I6HwX7s
- In the tab area, there are some more spacing issues: http://d.pr/i/d8ES/45ufVHdh (the sides of the tabbed area should line up with the line and the title, imo).
- The testimonials area is nice, but I’d give that some breathing room as well and just make it bigger, you have plenty of room to play with. Let the typography fill that area.
- Some comments on the footer: http://d.pr/i/sRUb/125Utcnp (make those social icons brighter on hover and add space between the text field and button).
- And finally, I’d work on the responsive mobile view a bit more. There are some spacing issues there as well: http://d.pr/i/dASP/3YrVMM77
I appreciate your effort to help with points and screenshots .now i did all what you said. can you please tell what i have to do to get done and what is you comments about inner pages
I think you still need to make a lot of improvements if you want to get it accepted. Also I’m not quite sure that the “corporate category” is the correct one to choose for this template.
I would suggest spending some more time on typography and spacing, also do some additional research on design principles for the web.After doing that, maybe ask the community again, but also wait to see if you get some other replies on this post.
Thank very much for your comment. but i spend all last day to change font and menu problems. can you please tell me on point what else i need to get ready for envato store
Just a quick one, I’m viewing on FF and one of your fonts has defaulted to comic sans, or maybe you chose comic sans? Anyway I think that’s a good point to say you need to focus on your typography a bit more!
so how can improve it i change it more serveral time but i don’t what exactly best font for menu and other thing on template