Posts by miseld

3919 posts After Effects Templates
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

I wish $5000 monthly in sales. :D

i want 50% from that :D

Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says
+8 more
miseld says

Actually, casting my mind back to last year…. I seem to remember the Hive was like a ghost-town between the 20th and 25th and then afterwards there was quite a pick up between Christmas and New Year.

I guess by the 26th, all the preparation’s been done; most of the eating and drinking too; there’s no work to go back to yet and vast swathes of time to fill. How to fill it? With browsing Videohive of course!

-f.

I guess few of us will be only ghosts in that period at VH :) Now it’s perfect time for analyze marketplace, what sells, how sells etc…

+8 more
miseld says

Hi, if one of my items are on the list, feel free to contact me i can provide you details about expanding scenes. Thanks!

+8 more
miseld says

I just send you email with some examples.

+8 more
miseld says

What is the budget for project?

+8 more
miseld says

Long time ago :)

+8 more
miseld says

I am technically on 3 marketplaces, but just barely :)
Just thinking about ThemeForest but it’s hard these days to find coder :)

Oh man, if I had the time I would LOVE to team up with a designer and code some stuff for TF but I can’t fit anything else in my todo list without exploding :D

@miseld Looks like you’re on at least 3 marketplaces as well, I didn’t know that, nice audio and graphic work!

Thanks, Drew :) if you want send me some ideas i will see what i can do. We could make something till next christmas :) lol

+8 more
miseld says

I am technically on 3 marketplaces, but just barely :)
Just thinking about ThemeForest but it’s hard these days to find coder :)
+8 more
miseld says

2 plastic3 Aw_Shucks Miseld AeonDesign robGD – THANKS , PEOPLE!

Today i have a great holiday! I will drink now vodka. =)

:)))) Is there anything better then happy author! We have great community and great people! Enjoy your new badge in few hours…

by
by
by
by
by
by