Its not responsive. You can always make sure is theme responsive or not by resizing your browser.
The best way how to learn to do a WP is buy a theme similiar to your template and try to do the theme looking to its code. It will take some time, but its the easiest way I think.
And you will not find a developer who will teach you WP theme developemt for 50% of your theme (which he is need to also convert).
If you a designer, and also a front-end coder, its better to find a reliable partner who will do a WP. This way you can concentrate on your part of work and become better and better. Don’t think you can do better working alone than a teams designer/dev. And better = money here.
I have the solution – lets leave only 4 and 5 stars!
Also not working, feel very uncomfortable.
Same problem here, just try to change browser and i think will work
1) Not all authors have 3 themes.
2) We have the bundle now, our sales are very low. What if buyer will have option of 100 bundles at one time for 30$ (with 3 themes) – who ever will bought a new theme??? If we will have alternative bundle every day – marketplace will slowly die because of this dumping. I do not want so sell packets of my items for the price of dirt and make some money once every 6 months. We are working every day and want to make money every day in a healthy competitive market.
3) Themes are cheap enough today.
3) Better to do new themes and make money on them, developing the new trends and increase the standards. With bundles marketplace portfolio will get older every day because the atmosphere will be less stimulated. The marketplace will degrade because of this.
This will lower the authors earnings, lower the quantity of purchases (you get 3 items instead of one!), and result can be just dangerous for the marketplace future.
Yep, exactly, that was my question. Regarding to this logic, i can buy a WP theme and write to support that i don’t like psd files and ask for refund. I just want to clarify this refunds rule. So in fact 1 copy of my theme was downloaded as a free stuff.
Do not like PSD files can’t be a reason for refund because it doesn’t mean theme is broken or have a lot of bugs. I see only two reasons to get a refund here:
1) file is broken or a very low quality (buggy);
2) if user bought a file (by mistake for example) and didn’t downloaded it yet, he can get money back.
In 99% of other cases he can’t get a refund.
pezflash saidexactly. the only reason why apple banned flash was because they wanted a closed app marketplace for their devices.
moutheme saidBIG False. But i’m so tired of discussing this. I won’t even give any reasons so enjoy your conviction.
Flash never was the right technology to create a website. And when HTML5 and CSS3 join the game, and allow to create cool flash-like things, play video and audio, of course it died. Apple just help it die quick with less pain.
I didn’t said anything about WHY apple banned flash – that wasn’t the topic, but about the fact that the result of its was end of flash.