Posts by nfb1204

8 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
nfb1204 says

Hello everyone, Has anyone seen anything similar to this: http://michelle-carrillo.com/

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
nfb1204 says

I got this to work as a secondary menu that only shows if a child menu is present. NOW the client asked me to do siblings on child pages. meaning if they are on the child page, they want all the related pages. So I edited that code by adding siblings. The problem is, if its a page, that has not children or siblings, it pulls all the other top level pages that aren’t related. Any ideas.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
nfb1204 says

Worked Perfect! Thanks a lot! :D

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
nfb1204 says

Does anyone know how to create a secondary menu bar that list child pages horizontally? I still want the regular drop over drop down list, but what I’m trying to accomplish is if you go to a page that has child pages, another menu bar appears right under the main navigation that list child pages. Harder to accomplish to me since wp_lis_pages/

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
nfb1204 says

Hey is anyone doing anymore bathroom bottle mock-ups. Like a mouse bottle, hair spray, cold cream jar, etc. If not, is it a way to edit one that I’ve purchased with another shape without destroying the template?

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
nfb1204 says

Is there a light cms that to edit mobile website content? Like cushycms or something. All the ones I find online actually build the mobile site, but as I’ve already designed it, I just need a way for clients to edit the content if needed. Or is it better to just do a maintenance plan to edit it for them.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
nfb1204 says

I’m looking for a theme that was one here a while goo, but can’t seem to find it. Was wondering if anybody knew what the name is because searching for it through the site I can’t think of what term to use. The theme is similar to this www.lovetheclub.com. It had crazy graphics, and it scrolled sideways vs up and down as well. The graphics on it kind of looked like graffiti but it wasn’t. any ideas?

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
nfb1204 says

Anyone have any ideas on what to do with this theme on iphone? Client loved it until he tried to show it off on his iphone.

by
by
by
by
by
by