Posts by priss721

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
priss721 says

Ah I see where the confusion comes in. The weird thing is I did purchase the theme using this account but the badge doesn’t show up. I contacted support and hope they can resolve that for me.

But does anyone have an answer for me on my questions? =(

Thanks again!!!

3 posts
priss721 says

I’m sorry but what makes you say that? I did, for your record.

Thanks.

3 posts
priss721 says

Hello,

I purchased the Lotus theme and I’m running into a major problem that I cannot overcome, and we are launching our site tonight. The support site is down so I can’t send in a ticket. I emailed the author and never gotten a response.

The title for the comment box in a post is set to “WANNA SAY SOMETHING ?”, which I’ve spent lots of time to look for the setting to change that. No where to be found. So I tried to turn off commenting in Settings -> Discussion. It didn’t work. There isn’t an obvious way in the admin panel to change it and turning comments off in the theme didn’t work. So I had to turn off comments for each post using the built-in Wordpress capability.

But now the page where it uses the Blog template still thinks comments are enabled, so there is a bubble with the number of comments about a particular news item.

Any help from you would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely looking forward to your prompt response.

Thank you so much! Priscilla

by
by
by
by
by
by