Posts by sarkar1990

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
sarkar1990 says

Do you have templates ready? Send me a mail.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
sarkar1990 says

Haven’t tried Foundation. I have been using Bootstrap for the past 6 months, and then it was almost complete. But they still manage to make the framework better with every new version!

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
sarkar1990 says

Hi sarkar1990,

nice idea. :-) Are you good in coding only for wordpress? What about prestashop and open cart? Any examples of your work?

Greetings,

Sebastian

Never tried them out. But I don’t see why not. Will take a day at the maximum to try it out.

I’ll send you a few of the websites done by me by Direct message. :)

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
sarkar1990 says

Firefox followed by Chrome.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
sarkar1990 says

I am new to this forum. By new I mean, I have never participated much. I have been trolling the forums and themes for the past couple of moths just to get enough inspiration to actually start my work.

I am a wordpress theme developer, but the thing is that even though I am very good at coding and developing, I am not good with designs.

So here is a proposition, is any web designer up for a JV? You design, I develop. 50-50 split. Let me know!

That’s all for now. :)

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
sarkar1990 says

Give atleast one working day for the author to get in touch with you.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
sarkar1990 says

Hi, According to me a very simple way of creating this is by creating a custom loop which will display only 1 post per page. That way the pagination will be to the next page or chapter. And you can link to the archive, which will act as the hub.

Makes sense?

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
sarkar1990 says

Hi, If you are still looking for a developer, I am available. Let me know!

by
by
by
by
by
by