Greetz from Germany! PROST
@ MikeKondrat: Why delete Items with low sales?
Thanks, here comes two more …
1. get an inspiring Example-(Top) Author 2. set goals (for example “one Item per Week”)
Here are mine …
- do good a Job and create unique Design
- be active (in the Forum, Blog, FB, Dribble, Behance etc.)
- get Fans (Follower)
- specialize (for example only Mock-Ups, only Brochures etc.)
- work periodic (upload steady new Items)
- do Mass of Items
- don’t waste Time with denied Items
- answer Feedback from Customer
- use the right Tags
Please complete the List with your Tipps, thanks!
Ranked 924th for sales on GraphicRiver. Starting in June for selling for Items. Looking forward!
Good Luck for the Future!