Oh dam, hopefully noone needs any help with my files right now :/
I’ll request Staff Reply – this must be repaired asap.
I think that there are 2 points of view here:
1. Legal one – as an Exlusive Author “You CANNOT sell the same items elsewhere.”, but not simillar ones, so in that point of view, it is ok to sell simillar, but not the same files elsewhere.
2. Ethical one – I think that this is the main inner reason, why You have started this thread. Imo if it is the “same” project with minor tweaks, like background or arrangement You should add it to your Item here on GR to raise the value and usability of your item instead of uploading it somewhere else.
In short, You can upload simillar items somewhere else, but You have to live with it
1. I work “full” time on items for GR 3 Years now, but my Portfolio here work also as an advertisment for other freelance work.
2. Personal site is something what can help You in refering your items, but I still live without it (I have to do it for me, but I’m a bit lazy).
3. I don’t think it will cover it, but it is doing a good job for free
Follow Your Dreams, it is the best You can do in your life. I wish You best of luck
We will miss You.
... you can always catch us through Facebook or fire up a forum thread.
I tried, but with no response – http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/why-dont-reviewers-check-proper-category/129659 :/
It will work properly, but it won’t work as a referall link, because the buyer has allready made a purchase with his account on your item, so it will only work for people, who didn’t buy it, but get it from some “giraffe” site for free.
Anyway fot that reason I’m also including my referall link to any link on GR and other marketplaces.
Yes, that’s the way. But some author does not give the download link or even the name of the fonts in the description. Instead they just mention that the download link of the font used is given in the help file. Thanks.
In some categories, it is a must now to include the font link in a description, for example print templates and logos. Your file without the link there will be soft rejected.
@wpmix – yup, just put that HTML code in the description and also include the link in your help (read.me) file which should be a part of your ZIP file for download.