• Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
terry87031 says

i did not know that was gonna happen? look above

11 posts
terry87031 says

hello every one, I’m still trying to add photos and graphics to my slider but really confused on setting the imagne code into the line here,,,I’v tryed every way I could think of,I habve the photo in my image foldr but it’s not conecting,,how do I write it in the line to show the photo? here is the factory line of code,, Slide 2,,, what do I take out to add mine? thank you

11 posts
terry87031 says

how do I find out who the author is of my file?

11 posts
terry87031 says

I had bought a theamfrost site?( Silence – Premium HTML Theme) and (Slash HTML )

11 posts
terry87031 says

Just wish you could put more how to’s in setting up the websites that are sold here,yes I understand that if a person buys from here they should know what there doing,but some of us has just a little basic knolwage of setting up a website useing dreamweaver , I’m stuck ongetting photos into the sliders with jquary? thank you..Terry

11 posts
terry87031 says

I want to replace my site with the Themeforest that I bought here, I know how to edith the text and add the basic photos but it’s getting the photos into the slider? and thank you for your reply

11 posts
terry87031 says

hello all, am still looking for help installing the website/JQuery slider into dreamweaver cs5.5. I know alittle about adding photos to my website that I already built by putting my photos into the “image folder” and linking them or just adding them with “insert” but this is defferent. what I bought from here is the “themeforest-1038401-silence-premium-html-theme” so if someone could give a short lessision on how to? would be really appreacated. Thank you

11 posts
terry87031 says

Does anyone know where I might find a book on basic info on installing photos into the jquery sliders that is sold here?

11 posts
terry87031 says

still looking for help in adding photos to this ready made Jquery slider????

11 posts
terry87031 says

thank you for the tip, I’ll look at that as well,,but I have the JQuery fancy box I just need to know how yo load that?? I’v done a few basic photo gallerys and photos in my webite but do you load the slider basiclly the same way? image folder>JQuary>upload?

by
by
by
by
by
by