2124 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

What!? I’m not the center of the Universe!? No, this video is so wrong! :D:P

Joking aside, great video! And quite scary, if you ask me! Thanks for sharing ;)

2124 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

Nope.

In both cases you’ll have to wait until the 15th (or the first working day after 15th).

But if you select “All earnings”, the script will automatically calculate all your balance at midnight at the last day of the month and will request a withdrawal of that amount, whereas if you manually enter value, you’ll receive just the amount you entered (everything you earn above the entered sum will stay in your Envato account)

Hope this clears things out.

2124 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

“Mister Chicken” – http://audiojungle.net/item/mister-chicken/135063

I laughed so much when I first heard it back when it was uploaded to the AJ and I even made it as my ringtone for a couple of days (until my friends got annoyed by it and made me change it :D )

2124 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

* “Coffie” typo…
finally! :D

* fixed issue with updating stats after notification (created another-one but nevermind… it will happen only once )
I’m sorry to bring the bad news, but this doesn’t seem to be fixed, at least not for me… As an unintentional pun, my balance value on homepage is FIXED ( :D ) ie. it’s not changing since last night (since the update) even though I’ve had a few sales since then.
2124 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

A big shout out from me to the reviewers, as well! They are doing a great job!

But, to (try and) answer permian’s question – I believe the reason for this is transition to a new notification system, or something like that… If you didn’t notice, there’s a link in each mail to review the reviewer and/or post a comment about them. So maybe this is because of that – if you don’t know (at first) who reviewed your file, you won’t be biased while commenting/reviewing the reviewer.

2124 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

Not musicians only! Gaining high levels in this ranking with SFX is easier.
I agree. If you mostly do sound effects, you going to have a lot of individual sales. So in the sales ranking you will be pretty high.

Yup, I can confirm this one :)

2124 posts
+6 more
urbazon says
From the Knowledgebase article, as Creattive pointed out:
Yes, you may use watermarked Envato marketplace files without asking permission, so long as the watermarked image is only shown in the item preview, and so long as you credit the author of the image and link back to the original item page in your description.

Although you don’t need a permission, I’ll still take the opportunity to give you one :D Feel free to use my stock footage in your previews if you like ‘em :)

2124 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

Feel free to use my songs. And sound effects, if you need them as well ;)

2124 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

Hello,

I’m using samsung Galaxy Gio, android 2.3.6, and the graphs aren’t showing up. Instead I see only the month names. Another thing is that the balance sometimes get decreased after I opened the app again.

I think a ‘refresh’ button might be useful :)

Thanks anyway for this great app..
Reload button sounds nice ;) I’ll take a look into that android version… few people reported similar issues on 2.3.6

I’ve noticed related ‘issue’ on Android 4.0: when I receive sale notification (which shows my latest balance value correctly) and I click it to open the app, the application itself doesn’t show the correct balance, but the one it was before… Maybe the refresh button will fix this issue?

2124 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

I’ve been thinking about these small features and finally decided to share the ideas here. Hopefully some would be interesting enough for the dev team to implement. I’d also like to hear other opinions on this, especially from authors with large portfolios and/or authors on multiple Envato marketplaces.

1) marketplace marking in statement list – I personally have big number of items on at least two marketplaces, so when I open the statement page to see which item was sold, I get confused at times when the item sold has similar names with other file(s) of mine on other marketplaces. Would it be possible to add at least a little color marking at each row of the statement list (if not the full marketplace name) to help me/us recognize the item sold?

2) download own files after portfolio search – we all know that we can download our own files from our portfolio (while in “list view”). But with large portfolio it’s really hard to locate our files without search. But then, after the search is performed, pages loaded aren’t the “portfolio” pages but search result pages, which don’t contain the download link… Can this be corrected somehow?

3) omg… I know I had the third one as well, but I totally forgot what it was… :D It’s too late here anyway, gotta sleep, it’ll probably return to me tomorrow and I’ll post it then :D

by
by
by
by
by
by