• Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Are there any hostels out there or something similar? I’d love to come but pricing I read on the websites isn’t going to work for me unfortunately.

2089 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

I don’t know if it’s related, but I’ve recently started noticing that marketplaces take more time to open a requested page (not always, but quite a lot of times). Don’t ask me why I’m opening marketplace pages so often (big “batch” of uploads…) :)

2089 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

I’m have been thinking about changing my username for a while now. :) I will do it, and I encourage you to do it too. People will start recognizing you again, don’t worry, just don’t change it too often.

I thought it’s only possible to change your username once. ???

2089 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

I am in the process of doing this too. I am just going to change completely once I am happy with my new logos etc. Take the plunge… I would like to think that if your portfolio is good enough your work will sell regardless of your avatar. However…
Thanks for your input. Yeah, that’s what I’ll probably do, as well. I hope that’s true :D But I will find out eventually, I guess :)

I notice you have social profiles set up. Why not communicate to your followers and friends? Hopefully your regular buyers watch your social updates already?
Although this is the most natural thing to do, I actually never thought of it :bashful: Thanks for the reminder ;)
2089 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Bravo, bravo! ;)

2089 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

what if the filter calculates how many time your post had been flagged in the past and blocks you because of that?

I don’t think that’s the case, ‘cause I don’t remember ever being flagged before, yet I’ve got flagged automatically today after starting a topic…

2089 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

World doesn’t need a third or fourth facebook ehh…

You know, that’s exactly what many people told me when I first joined Facebook – “who needs another mySpace, especially as boring as this?” (Facebook’s plain blue+white design was, at the time, so “boring” to many people, compared to mySpace which was adjustable to the maximum)

2089 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

I’ve been thinking about rebranding my (visual) identity on the marketplaces for quite some time, and now I finally found some time to work on it. I have a new logo, profile page banner, avatar, etc, in progress (not yet implemented), but the more I think about it, the more “afraid” I am. It will be a sudden move and I don’t know if it’s gonna affect sales if buyers don’t recognize me anymore… It might not be so important for other marketplaces, but on AudioJungle every file is presented (at least until recently) only by author’s avatar. And my new avatar is going to be drastically different from the current one. What do you think, should I change it slowly, in steps, in a process which should last a few weeks/months? Or should I just do it at once and hope for the best? :)

I’ve seen quite a few authors making a rebranding over the years I’ve spend here and I think it’d be interesting to hear their/your input on this. I am sure this will be an interesting topic for many authors, not just myself.

2089 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Testing to see if I’m on the automatic “flag” list Edit: Looks like I made the cut! :D

or they fixed it ;) My posts are okay now.

2089 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Yeah, I got surprised by it as well an hour ago while posting a new topic. But I thought it’s a new filter and now I’m patient… Waiting for my posts to became available again.

by
by
by
by
by
by