Posts by 0703

146 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Netherlands
0703 says

good evening,

i am not sure how to ask for this but i can see some very nice presentations of themes and designs lately on themeforest. and some are using a macbook pro .psd 13” and 15” to be exactly

i have a design in my head and i would really like to use one of these if possible so i am here asking you for some help, where to get, purchase or download macbook psd, i mac in the interwebs?

i found a imac on naldzgraphic but not in the marketplace, please help me or share the file you are using for it. and no, i dont wanna use it for another presentation here, its a design draft for a portfolio resume

146 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
0703 says

why do we need signatures now? we are all creative persons here and we can spread the message or the signature in our userpic

146 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
0703 says

awesome find :)

146 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
0703 says

its a nice discussion here and in the closed threat to be honest. cant wait to see how you really handle the “inspired files” in the future. on the other side i am asking myself, who says what and how much is inspired from another design…

146 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
0703 says

lemme see, lemme see

146 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
0703 says

then its about time to introduce you to hackintosh

146 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
0703 says

its never a waste of time if you really wanna be creative. i love to see what you gonna do, and i love minimalism. feel free to send me some examples or your link that made you love indexhibit. you never can get enough inspiration or minimalism my friend

146 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
0703 says

the new updates look really amazing and useful to many photographers and maybe when all are updating, pages such as photoshopdisaster have to die – it makes almost perfect pictures. but i dont see a need to update from cs4 just bc of this new interesting feature.

146 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
0703 says

oh my bad, thanks for correcting me. i am born in leiden, grown up in amsterdamn and left this nice town, family and friends for study, work now, but also i was/am learning weird things such as skiing, yodeling and milking cows

146 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
0703 says

studied in heidelberg, working in austria-no babelfish needed

by
by
by
by
by