Hi there,Well, sorry but there is many “graphic” issues in your theme… It looks unfinished in my opinion. Here are some examples on the home page :
- You use image icons, but on high resolution screens they looks pixelated… You may use an font icon such as http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/ (highly customizable and really easy to set up with Worpdress)
- Scroll top arrow looks basic, unstyled
- You may use animations, or colors to make it more “alive”
- Maybe it’s an accident but your header looks very similar to the header of Avada doc -> https://theme-fusion.com/support/documentation/avada-documentation/
- Drop shadow on the logo doesn’t looks good
- Header is too basic (try to add new feature)
- There is no “hover” effects on links
I hope that helps,
Hi TF community !I speak here to the Themeforest authors who work as a team (2,3…). I’m really impressed and I think about it since a long time! (I think I’m not alone). So here are my questions :
- How have you met your teammate ?
- Do you have any advice ? bad feedback ?
- Have you signed a contract, an agreement ?
- What tools do you use to communicate/code/work on the same project (github) ?
- How do you share the TF account ?
Hello,More details here
- In http://demo.reyhoun.com/aban/sepia/, the menu doesn’t in the design/style and as in the other versions, you should improve the navigation. It looks unworked and basic (you should add animations, better fonts, something unique :))
- http://demo.reyhoun.com/aban/minimal/ here the global style is good but you should work on the details and the purple doesn’t fit here (in my opinion).
- Regarding the border 5px or 1px but one looks weird like an issue … (still in my opinion :))
I’ll take a look when I have 2 minutes but for now I’m not home …
No way chrome (it is too fast & too modern…), I prefer such a beauty : xD