Hi TF community !I speak here to the Themeforest authors who work as a team (2,3…). I’m really impressed and I think about it since a long time! (I think I’m not alone). So here are my questions :
- How have you met your teammate ?
- Do you have any advice ? bad feedback ?
- Have you signed a contract, an agreement ?
- What tools do you use to communicate/code/work on the same project (github) ?
- How do you share the TF account ?
Hello,More details here
- In http://demo.reyhoun.com/aban/sepia/, the menu doesn’t in the design/style and as in the other versions, you should improve the navigation. It looks unworked and basic (you should add animations, better fonts, something unique :))
- http://demo.reyhoun.com/aban/minimal/ here the global style is good but you should work on the details and the purple doesn’t fit here (in my opinion).
- Regarding the border 5px or 1px but one looks weird like an issue … (still in my opinion :))
I’ll take a look when I have 2 minutes but for now I’m not home …
No way chrome (it is too fast & too modern…), I prefer such a beauty : xD
Actually there are some really good ideas here ! Good job ! However there are a lot of basic errors in your theme : -> There are many spacing and padding issues (eg: the portfolio container compared the contact one…) -> You have to improve the font, it’s too muddle up right now… you mix bold font with the light one, really weirdly. -> progress bars seems unworked -> Take a look here : https://www.evernote.com/shard/s281/sh/346ccfcb-12a5-42e6-bd41-8e68a1b4c1a2/71efb155d3343f8faf290f6bc543fea5
Hope this helps,
Yes, there is actually many ways to polish your template, take a look to the screenshot https://www.evernote.com/shard/s281/sh/91930947-e438-4c81-bf2f-7cc9ea2df971/e30f937f65d847fc78424ca13546e7eb Hope this helps,