Posts by 360Degrees

377 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Located in Argentina Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
360Degrees says

\\

I reached 2000 sales! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that made this possible! Thank you!

377 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Located in Argentina Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
360Degrees says
377 posts
+3 more
360Degrees says

Very sad news…visit apple.com and you will see

“Apple has lost a visionary and creative genuis, and the world has lost an amazing human being”

If you would like to share your thoughts, memories, and condolences, please email rememberingsteve@apple.com

377 posts
+3 more
360Degrees says

Wow, I never knew I was this old!

377 posts
+3 more
360Degrees says

Congrats!

377 posts
+3 more
360Degrees says

Felicitaciones!

377 posts
+3 more
360Degrees says

I have been adding more grass and shadows

\\

377 posts
+3 more
360Degrees says

I have been experimenting a bit and got this: \\

It does not feel as good yet…

377 posts
+3 more
360Degrees says

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows and could tell how to create something like this grass which I really like.

\\ \\

Thanks

377 posts
+3 more
360Degrees says

Hello 4riS,

Here are some of the possible reasons:

• The design is overall very weak.
  • The icons are subpar, they look dull and unprofessional.
  • The text is too close to the end and beginning of the bars. I am referring to the “Board Index” bar
  • The shadow of the content box is too blurry.
  • The icons in the register and login buttons are not correctly placed.
  • The overall look of the header is not good. Increase the space between the separating lines of Zeus and the description.
  • The home icon in the header is not nice.
  • The blue bar can be improved.

My recommendation: browse through ThemeForest and well designed forums, visit design tutorials and start again.

• by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by