+1 to everything mention about Skrill ripoff
Ok, hold on…We can sell things here?
- Import your texture to comp
- Precomp and name it say “texture 1”
- In element 3D solid, go to “custom textures” and in custom slot choose your previously made “texture 1”
- Open element 3d, click “setup”.
- Choose your element model and choose for example “reflection” slot then add in thhat slot custom layer – texture 1
This way, you’ll always have your textures saved when you export/collect project.
Edit : Got nothing to do with this great short movie, just wanted to share with you
Animated movie, actually. Hopefully you would like it…http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2102536418/tesla-and-the-lamplighter-animated-short-movie
If it’s something like “add your logo/text and hit render” kind of template, it might even cost you nothing. There’s bunch of kind authors here Give it a try and send him message.