Posts by Abberball972

13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Abberball972 says

Hi. Using FlexFit “Projects”. On the home page, I placed the lead ins for Projects. When you roll over the thumbnail, it turns color and has a niftly looking page turn on the lower right corner. However, the lead in box cuts off the text at a funny place – and doesn’t do it uniformly so each project leadin box is a different height. Anyone know how to correct this? Thanks!

13 posts
Abberball972 says

Please give me his contact information, thank you!

13 posts
Abberball972 says

Will someone please tell me why I cannot add new sidebars to the FlexFit theme? I also wish to make the home slider thinner (less height) and changed the code in the editor from 370 px height to 240 px, but the header slider is still 370. Thanks so much

13 posts
Abberball972 says

got it. thanks all.

13 posts
Abberball972 says

If the author included the demo XML import code, where would I find it. I am obviously new.

13 posts
Abberball972 says

it’s asking me for an import code. Where do I find that code? thank you =:)

13 posts
Abberball972 says

Can someone please tell me where to find the import code. I am uploading the XML file and don’t know where to access this code. thank you.

13 posts
Abberball972 says

I just purchased AWAKE yesterday. The theme did not come with all of the page templates, only one sample page. What do I do to retrieve all of the other page templates? Thank you.

13 posts
Abberball972 says

Carman, I did not download the theme. I am still waiting for a reasonable solution to the fact I have $35 in credits with themeforest and need another $5 to purchase a $40 theme. The only alternatives I’ve been given is to pay an additional $20 from within their system (minimum deposit is $20 with only $10 increments from there) or go to PayPal and pay an additional $42 to purchase this theme. Neither of these are good solutions.

Hi @Abberball972, thank you @charlie4282 for your help, unfortunately if you made purchases a few days ago and downloaded them, it is unlikely you will be refunded. However, it’s a good idea to write to support and see if they can suggest any other options. I hope this helps.
13 posts
Abberball972 says

I had a $5 credit from a previous purchase and added $30. I need $40 for the theme. I just don’t know how to add $5 more. This is the problem.

I would now appreciate the $42 right out purchase and get my cash back. This is getting too complicated. I Just wanted to purchase a theme. Hope the staff will review this thread. If this is how they give customer service, then I may not want to do business with them again.

You can try submitting a ticket to support but I do not think you will have much luck on it.

You must have put more in in the first place as 35 is not a determined amount – which means you put in “X” amount and spent some of it already and because of this they are unlikely to refund it. Maybe if it was a deposit which had not been touched you might have got lucky but even then I do not think you would have much success.

As Pixelnourish said you will either have to buy it outright at $42 or add $20 and do it that way (long term i would add another $20). Good luck
by
by
by
by
by
by