Posts by Abberball972

15 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
Abberball972
says

No response by author as yet. I have attempted communications several times over a few week period.

15 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
Abberball972
says

I have posted, requested, sent trouble tickets and after 3 weeks – NOTHING! Who is the author of Karma theme and how can I get in touch with him? I have completely built my new website using Karma 4.0. This was an upgrade from a previous version. Now that i have put in 80 hours (or something close) my site will not load in Safari on my iMac, iPhone or iPad. At least my iPhone OS is updated to most recent. It gets hung up on the very last item and never really loads. Or sometimes, the video on the homepage loads, but nothing else. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME???? Jerri – jerrilyne424@gmail.com. Thank you.

15 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
Abberball972
says

Hi. Using FlexFit “Projects”. On the home page, I placed the lead ins for Projects. When you roll over the thumbnail, it turns color and has a niftly looking page turn on the lower right corner. However, the lead in box cuts off the text at a funny place – and doesn’t do it uniformly so each project leadin box is a different height. Anyone know how to correct this? Thanks!

15 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
Abberball972
says

Please give me his contact information, thank you!

15 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
Abberball972
says

Will someone please tell me why I cannot add new sidebars to the FlexFit theme? I also wish to make the home slider thinner (less height) and changed the code in the editor from 370 px height to 240 px, but the header slider is still 370. Thanks so much

15 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
Abberball972
says

got it. thanks all.

15 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
Abberball972
says

If the author included the demo XML import code, where would I find it. I am obviously new.

15 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
Abberball972
says

it’s asking me for an import code. Where do I find that code? thank you =:)

15 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
Abberball972
says

Can someone please tell me where to find the import code. I am uploading the XML file and don’t know where to access this code. thank you.

15 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
Abberball972
says

I just purchased AWAKE yesterday. The theme did not come with all of the page templates, only one sample page. What do I do to retrieve all of the other page templates? Thank you.

by
by
by
by
by
by