hi man, i think the over-all composition of the flyer looks weird. the girl with the elements make the center image looks like in an awkward pose.
and i am also not sure what’s your main concept for this, is it for new year or christmas? the date states jan 1, but the elements is more towards Christmas.
hope it helps.
best sales for me since! 300% increased from my average sales rate compared to January – November.
1. Elite Author Badge
2. Become Full Time Envato Author
3. Learn Web Design and Development
4. Become a Themeforest Author
most of the sales are seasonal.. nov and december are the best months for me!
Hi VideoHive Authors and Buyers,
I am planning to create more 360 degrees rotation 3D wire frames with 1080p PNG + Alpha @ 60fps. (Samples are in my Portfolio) for the next 1-2months.
Let me know what categories you currently need or you always use in your projects. Below are the categories I am planning to make in chronological order:
1. Sea Transports: ( eg. Fishing Boat, Sail Boat, Old Ships, Cruise Ships, Titanic, Cargo Ships, Ferry Boat, Yacht, Oil Tanker… etc)
2. Aviation: ( eg. AirBus, Private Plane, Jet Plane, World War 2 Planes, Fighter Planes.. etc)
3. War Tanks: (eg. World War 1 – 2 Tanks.. )
4. Vintage Cars
5. Houses: ( eg Modern House, American House, Victorian House, Castles.. etc )
Let me know.
i have an item still under review 1.7GB – 3 clips of 3D wireframe 360 rotation @ 1080p 60FPS with Quicktime PNG + Alpha, it was soft rejected and the reviewer advise me to contact support if i can’t lower down the file size in the zip file.
now i am still waiting for the Supports reply. fingers crossed!
thanks! hopefully some changes for the 1GB max file upload too.
i am also working on now for Stock 3D Footage PNG+Alpha files. A Vehicle Wireframe 1080p that loops 360 for 10secs with 60fps. = 500 – 900MB each.
I wanted to make it as a pack; 15 vehicles in a pack. But with this 1GB limit, I can only submit it 1 item at a time. oh well…