Is it possible to control the volume level of watermark? I tried it, but for piano tracks it is too loud
For now there is no way to control the watermark volume , but will be available in the next versions.I would highly suggest you to make your own watermark presets with -6db | 0db | +6db , so you would have that option ready for your process… its really hard to make this feature because the music is so dynamically changes from composer to composer so I’m trying to solve this feature !
Thanx Adi for your work!
Unlike the other stocks, AJ (despite all the conveniences) has one large cons – manual adding of watermark, which causes some butthurt to AJ inhabitants. This is not so difficult, but I’m too lazy to do it)And now no problems, great soft, I like it!
Thanks so much ! appreciate it, and i do hope that most AJ authors will find it useful !
Generator App Release!
AG Watermark Generator is a app tool for both mac and pc that will help you to protect & add an audio watermark to your online music library in a fast & easy way.
Release V 1.0 (October, 19 2014)
- Batch processing .
- Merge all files to one output file(AJ preview file) .
- Drag & drop .
- Modify output file name .
- Prefix/Suffix output file name .
- Mono output file versions .
- Mp3, WAV & AIFF output file formats .
- Choose output Mp3 bit rate .
- Save all settings to a custom presets .
- Multiple audio watermark files .
- Setup the watermark repeat and start time .
- Rearrange files order .
- Built-in audio preview player .
Thanks for all your warmth feedbacks and support !