You need to buy the extended license and have full permission from the author
Sounds like CSS and possibly navigation settings but your best bet for theme specific questions is to contact the author
Not original enough and needs more refinement in the design to make it look less free template like.
Its definitely not a bad start but I would suggest going straight to code also and avoiding just PSD
Really go back to basics and start with in particular typography and spacing. There is way too much going on – pages look incomplete and with zero refinement to the design.
Check popular files for sale here and consider the detail and consistency in their design
Sorry but with respect there are far too many things to explain all that would mean you will be rejected.
For what its worth commenting your code is always helpful but thats the least of your worries here
You really need to take a look at big selling items and compare them to what you have here in terms of design and go back to basics with the fundamentals
You just want it in HTML or you want the cart etc to all function and if so functional on a commerce platform? All the pages in the PSD file or just a selection of them? Thanks
1. What are the utmost standards for WordPress theme to be fit for sale on themeforest?
Think original work, that offers functionality and unique design elements and ensuring high quality and validated code
2. What are the unique things to be considered in theme?
Design features i.e. layout, structure etc. and elements of functionality or UX
3. If items are not designed by my team and we use third party items, like images, videos, music, then what are conditions to add them and how to avoid owner copyrights issue?
You would need explicit permission from the original authors. Certain artwork etc can be used in the DEMO of the file (assuming permission or license is granted) BUT NOT then distributed with the file download.
4. Define Typography and Spacing concept in line with Envato Terms & Condition?
Design best practice – anyone who needs this explaining should not be an author on here
5. Say if somehow similar design template is already in marketplace but the new template is uploaded with same category, but not the replica of existing template but somehow closer to it. will it be rejected?
Depends on the similarities but the marketplace is becoming tougher to get into unless the file demonstrates proper originality. In reality you should not be producing similar items wherever possible.
6. If third party PHP scripts are used to create jQuery/Protoype effects, Will it require to mention purchase license of that script in the theme? OR we can use them?
Totally depends on the license under which the script is released
7. Can anyone define in detail what are the aesthetic and technical requirements?
This one sums it up. Look over existing best selling items already in the marketplace and check the design quality, the attention to detail and refinement of them. Would you pay for your file instead of one of these? If not you know you are off. The specific requirements depend on the file but at all times design originality, best practice, and validated code.
It would be easier for you to post a link to your project so people can advise against your questions based on the theme – this will make it easier for anyone to explain and for you to understand
Nice concept but will be rejected. Typography and design needs to be tighter and it does not work properly on a phone
You need to login with the account that purchased the theme and email the author on their support forum
Unfortunately that style of design and build is very specialised and the technicalities make them unsuitable for a stock marketplace like this.
Realistically this would need to be custom built. Good luck with your project