Hmm… now I don’t regret, that sold 2i2. That’s pity, but bad experience – is also experience. Please let us know what will you choose and, and your impressions about the interface work, Basspartout!
Hey Basspartout, did you try to change line/inst selector? (May be a stupid question but…)
I consider myself as semi-pro, however I devote much time to music creation and work under three different music projects. But I still can’t live on the money I earn from music
IFT_FILMS saidHi IFT _FILMS, that’s nice to hear feedback from customer, especially because of all of these suggestions are reasonable, and could improve work of the marketplace. We hear something similar not the first time. May be you should press ‘flag for staff reply’. It may cause some feedback from site management
“Fear” is a very strict topic. Try typing “industry” or “happy”.
Here go a few suggestions:
- a much more thorough separation of music genres and introduction of new ones (songs with ukelele and mallets should be separated urgently since they’re appearing all over the place; the ability to know if the song was recorded only with synthesized instruments or with real ones, etc.)
- ability to sort files by duration
- the ability to sort files by bpm
- search of files with strict combinations of heywords, like “fear + trance + emotional”
- being able to find an author by name in the search box (if you type his name you won’t find him)
- a more effective “similar music” featureI can’t remember, but I’m sure there are more suggestions I could make. Thank you!
Hi SerjAnt. Look at my sales I have less than 50 for the year, but I don’t despair. I know it’s hard to be succsessful here (for me personaly). For some people it’s more easily. And it gives me additional motivation to be better and do my work well. And just about a few hours ago I got a message from VH author which uses my music in his realy great work. Don’t despair, everything will be ok and you’ll get your sales and even more important – collaborations. You don’t waste your time here, every new track is one more step to success
Hello, I can customise this track if it will fit your needs:
Hi amilproductions, maybe this one will fit your project
Hey Basspartout, thanks for response, but I solve the problem
I sold 2i2. What’s about new audiobox 22vsl? It’s something like 2i2 by the segment but has MIDI interface. And I think they’ll work fine together: SO and Audiobox
ADG3studios saidI don’t think that lot of buyers will answer. It’s something like rating system although to vote for the track is even more simply
I think it’s a really great idea, but if it were ever to be implemented, I think it would be an optional thing. But I think many buyers would be happy to do it if they know it helps authors.