Whats the reviewer message?
Thanks manuelvega, following are reviews.
Reason: The changes are not enough. When a change is requested it should be significant enough to change the look and feel of the site. Changing a few elements does not change the visual inconsistencies in your design. If you’re unsure how to proceed and need further feedback, you might consider asking for input from other community members and designers via our forums. http://themeforest.net/forums
=== Second Review
Reason: 1. The scroll animations are still distracting from the design and need to be minimized. 2. The overall design needs more improvement before being considered for ThemeForest. Focus on working with the overall hierarchy and spacing/alignment more. 3. The typography looks plain and flat, it will need improvements to be stronger to improve the visual flow and hierarchy. 4. Some of your files contain validation errors that will need to be fixed. Please be sure that all files validate before resubmitting. You can validate HTML at http://validator.w3.org
=== First Review
Reason: 1. please disable the custom page scrolling, its annoying and make the navigation difficult. 2 There are a few inconsistent spacing/padding as well as alignment issues throughout the design. I’d like you to go over it with a fine toothed comb and weed out these basic design issues. 3. The content area is pretty generic and plain, and it will need more imaginations. 4. There are way too many animations. 5. The main menu looks plain and weak. 6. The typography looks plain and flat, it will need improvements to be stronger to improve the visual flow and hierarchy. 7. There are too many HTTP requests – http://envato.d.pr/18nyX/3m8NrI3w 8. please remove unused codes. 9. !important declarations should not be used unless they are absolutely necessary after all other avenues have been exhausted. http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2010/11/02/the-important-css-declaration-how-and-when-to-use-it/ 10. Inline CSS is not allowed.
Hi guys, I tried to improve my soft rejected item but i still needs improvement, please suggest me how can i improve more.http://webagate.com/demos/alia/loop-one-page-multipurpose-website-template/light-version/index.html
am not reviewer but, Soft Rejected: 75% chances, Hard Rejected: 25% chances.
Best of luck