No offenses meant , but i also think Vasterad is Correct , this templates almost seems to be a complete copy of one of his template centum.
you can try http://www.codecanyon.net may be you can get a style-switcher script to buy …
Another great resource is http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/9/author-resources
I don’t think you can resell your theme at TF , But you can always check the documentation/help file that must have come along with the theme..that contains most of the help you will need to understand the theme , else as
activetofocus suggested ... Submit a ticket http://support.envato.com/
Change the fonts of your countdown.., numbers can have larger and different font-family from alphabets in the countdown.
The shape you are using for countdown is no shape , i mean it can have some defined shape like a circle , square, hexagon , triangle etc.
You can also try with bright contrast colors , since your background is dark..
Best of luck for future …
Kluska has suggested you great resources/links ...
Although i am not a big fan of heights , but margins/padding are generally Good for any layout, Overall your theme looks good , but lacks the latest features that most theme are offerings
My suggestions :
1. your Tabs/tab shortcode is breaking when under 480px;
2. Must Add Social links on home page as they are a must feature in any web template/theme
3. Change the css for active-slide in your slider , the active-slider circle is almost the same as other circles.
4. Try giving some more layouts for home page , The home page can have some effects , like hovers/carousels/tooltip etc etc
5. Can correct margin for each section of your footer when under 767px .
6. Table shortcode is breaking when under 600px.
7. Try using icons instead of plain text in your team section social links/may be along with tooltip feature.
Best of luck for future..
I think SaikouDesign is Correct , you need some effects and animations like Hovers, Sliders , also the content seems too tight to each other may be you can try a 1040px or more , instead of 960px width..
Must make it responsive forsure to get any Consideration from TF(purely my opinion).
For Correcting IE8 Issues 1. Use html5shim.js in your head section for solving header and footer problems
2. Either use Jquery for hover effect , or Keep your Hover Div within tag then use css
3.IE8 Does not support rounded Corners , else you can Use css-pie.js for solving that too
4. IE 8 will not support Box-shadows, you can reach close by having borders with low opacity on hovers.
Your theme looks beautiful and Nice , But still i have some of my Suggestions
You can add a search Button , and can also try will repositioning your featured content from bottom to some where in the middle
your Line heights some Rethinking.
Seems incomplete , Try Some Social Section and Contact us Maps , you can also add a good looking Portfolio section inside your PSD.