The Design seems good , strange for being hard rejected , but there must be surely something in the template for which the Envato Team has rejected it .. Some of my Suggestions,
1: Pagination is raw numbered , will be problem when with large pages.
2: Can offer more header styles .
3: Cant see the gallery and Services page clearly
Hope you have followed all the Submission guidelines carefully ….
Best of Luck for future.
@ This post is only for Support/envato staff , I am Sorry , I may have posted this thread at a wrong place ,but could’nt find any place at tuts+Premium forums to start a topic about same
I am a Subscribed member of Tuts+Premium , and today i saw a webpage republishing your premium Tut : Build a Filterable Portfolio Using jQuery Isotope: Please advise where should i publish that link , Or should i post the link here itself for your knowledge
I will thankful to all forum members except the support/envato staff to kindly not to reply to this topic to avoid forum cluttering …
The look and feel of your template is nice , i could only spend 10 minutes on your template and these are my Suggestions
Logo and menu-icon are displacing when under 750px.
Portfolio pages are non-responsive.
Main menu is breaking on typography page.
Pricing table background needs correction when responsive.
Correct margins/padding to footer items when responsive.
Can add Validation to contact form.
Best of luck for future…
No offenses meant , but i also think Vasterad is Correct , this templates almost seems to be a complete copy of one of his template centum.
you can try http://www.codecanyon.net may be you can get a style-switcher script to buy …
Another great resource is http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/9/author-resources
I don’t think you can resell your theme at TF , But you can always check the documentation/help file that must have come along with the theme..that contains most of the help you will need to understand the theme , else as
activetofocus suggested ... Submit a ticket http://support.envato.com/
Change the fonts of your countdown.., numbers can have larger and different font-family from alphabets in the countdown.
The shape you are using for countdown is no shape , i mean it can have some defined shape like a circle , square, hexagon , triangle etc.
You can also try with bright contrast colors , since your background is dark..
Best of luck for future …
Kluska has suggested you great resources/links ...
Although i am not a big fan of heights , but margins/padding are generally Good for any layout, Overall your theme looks good , but lacks the latest features that most theme are offerings
My suggestions :
1. your Tabs/tab shortcode is breaking when under 480px;
2. Must Add Social links on home page as they are a must feature in any web template/theme
3. Change the css for active-slide in your slider , the active-slider circle is almost the same as other circles.
4. Try giving some more layouts for home page , The home page can have some effects , like hovers/carousels/tooltip etc etc
5. Can correct margin for each section of your footer when under 767px .
6. Table shortcode is breaking when under 600px.
7. Try using icons instead of plain text in your team section social links/may be along with tooltip feature.
Best of luck for future..
I think SaikouDesign is Correct , you need some effects and animations like Hovers, Sliders , also the content seems too tight to each other may be you can try a 1040px or more , instead of 960px width..
Must make it responsive forsure to get any Consideration from TF(purely my opinion).
For Correcting IE8 Issues 1. Use html5shim.js in your head section for solving header and footer problems
2. Either use Jquery for hover effect , or Keep your Hover Div within tag then use css
3.IE8 Does not support rounded Corners , else you can Use css-pie.js for solving that too
4. IE 8 will not support Box-shadows, you can reach close by having borders with low opacity on hovers.