Kluska has suggested you great resources/links ...
Although i am not a big fan of heights , but margins/padding are generally Good for any layout, Overall your theme looks good , but lacks the latest features that most theme are offerings
My suggestions :
1. your Tabs/tab shortcode is breaking when under 480px;
2. Must Add Social links on home page as they are a must feature in any web template/theme
3. Change the css for active-slide in your slider , the active-slider circle is almost the same as other circles.
4. Try giving some more layouts for home page , The home page can have some effects , like hovers/carousels/tooltip etc etc
5. Can correct margin for each section of your footer when under 767px .
6. Table shortcode is breaking when under 600px.
7. Try using icons instead of plain text in your team section social links/may be along with tooltip feature.
Best of luck for future..
I think SaikouDesign is Correct , you need some effects and animations like Hovers, Sliders , also the content seems too tight to each other may be you can try a 1040px or more , instead of 960px width..
Must make it responsive forsure to get any Consideration from TF(purely my opinion).
For Correcting IE8 Issues 1. Use html5shim.js in your head section for solving header and footer problems
2. Either use Jquery for hover effect , or Keep your Hover Div within tag then use css
3.IE8 Does not support rounded Corners , else you can Use css-pie.js for solving that too
4. IE 8 will not support Box-shadows, you can reach close by having borders with low opacity on hovers.
Your theme looks beautiful and Nice , But still i have some of my Suggestions
You can add a search Button , and can also try will repositioning your featured content from bottom to some where in the middle
your Line heights some Rethinking.
Seems incomplete , Try Some Social Section and Contact us Maps , you can also add a good looking Portfolio section inside your PSD.
Thanks my friends , for such a Quick reply… I am lot more clear about my query now , Just waiting for a staff reply/confirmation ..
activetofocus saidThanks for the Quick Reply , but the link you suggested does not Solve My Query , its not expressly written that i cannot sell a Wordpress theme made from a Bought Web Template ,
Hi, you can make a wordpress bought a web template from some author but can’t sell on TF. You can view the clear license http://themeforest.net/licenses
Because i have seen few author’s Wordpress themes on TF , whose web Template was made By a Different Author ?
Or are you suggesting that i need a Extended License from that Author ?
Just Wanted to Reconfirm, If I have bought a Web Template from some Author , Can i Make a Wordpress theme from it , Or Do i Need Approval of the Template Author ?
Your theme is nice , clean and visually attractive , bad luck that it got rejected, Any ways we cannot question the Authority of Envato staff and have to respect their decisions by all means. Although your theme is very good and clean , but i still have some suggestions
Sugg 1: Shift your social links some where on the top of the template.
Sugg 2: Your home page can have a carousel on it.
Sugg 3: Identify your sections headings with some bigger font-size/family.
Sugg 4: Correct your image margins for portfolio section when below 480px.
Sugg 5 : Can add validation to your forms.
Sugg 6: In Your Blog you are not using any lightbox/prettyPhoto etc instead are linking to single post page , so must use a link icon instead of zoom icon. Read More link is almost invisible
Sugg 7 : Can have a bit darker font color for better background/foreground contrast.
Besides these simple suggestions , I am sure your template must be supported with clean Comments and nicely written Documentation..
Best of Luck , I am wish next time your theme shall get Approved..