Posts by Animation1000

210 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
Animation1000 says

Thanks to all who commented, it’s much appreciated. Wish you all the best with your sales as well!

210 posts
+2 more
Animation1000 says

It’s really hard getting sales on Audiojungle, on Graphicriver I’m doing good, this month has actually been my best sales month since starting on graphicriver. I think the work you put in is not worth the ROI with audiojungle. A level playing field would make things interesting and at least give the underdogs a couple of sales, I mean we must all get a piece of the pie, even if it is just a few crumbs here and there. I think most people opt for the sales descending search option and purchase the track with most sales because of a superior perceived value of that item. One thing I have to agree with is the fact that there has to be a change to accommodate everyone, if the new or newer authors don’t make any sales or very little, and the top guys just keep raking in the dough then it will force a lot of people from joining. I mean we all know that all the markets are saturated, and competition is through the roof, but there has to be a way to give authors a bit more exposure. I am not saying the top authors don’t deserve to be there, I’m saying at least help the guys at the bottom out a bit. The only time you see a bit of a spike in sales is when you submit a new item, and then it disappears from the front page within minutes into oblivion.

210 posts
+2 more
Animation1000 says

Reached 300 Sales!!!!

210 posts
+2 more
Animation1000 says

Today I reached 300 sales, hoping for a lot more in the future. I am glad to be part of a group of awesome designers and musicians who inspire and motivate me to reach greater heights. 300 Sales is not much compared to most other designers, but as long as I am moving forward, I am happy. Last but not least, thank you to every single person who purchased one my items. Also to envato staff on Graphicriver and Audiojungle, Thank You!!!

210 posts
+2 more
Animation1000 says

I don’t think it will get accepted. Compare your logo with recently accepted logo’s and see if your quality can match up with those logo’s. You have to up your game and improve on your skills.

210 posts
+2 more
Animation1000 says

I’m also due for an upgrade and also a UPS. Not bad for $1000.

210 posts
+2 more
Animation1000 says

That is what life is all about, love and family. I always loved the name Charlie for a girl. Congrats!!

210 posts
+2 more
Animation1000 says

Live off envato earnings and travel. I don’t think I’ll get married, I don’t have a sick obsession of giving half of my things away.

210 posts
+2 more
Animation1000 says

so now i was like what i can do about that. and later he keeps poking to my boss and my boss was really angry on me and say that do his work.

Fire your boss… :P

Tell your boss, that is fine you will do the work, but he needs to tell you what work, because you did not get it from the client. And see what the wise crack’s got to say.

210 posts
+2 more
Animation1000 says

I have been trying so long to get one, eventually gave up!

by
by
by
by
by
by