Very cool, really calming me down, since I don’t know the text to provoke any real emotion, but never the less… fantastic!
Without some real statistics this can go on and on, cool thing would be(but its against the rules)to boost up some new mediocre item with 35+ sales in 24 hours and see will it go…:)
Since, tough not sure, I still think people mostly check “O so many sales, it must be good!”, its a guess but I think over 70% buyers are like that.
Thanks for your input.
But I respectfully disagree,
1. you can’t compare audiojungle with tf like apples and… well meet
2. Uniqueness does not sell, people need flexibility, maybe a unique feature, non the less just compare 2 top sellers, you will get the point
3. Exposure is increasing for tf but as more items and authors are coming in its breaking it down
4. Our own marketing? As was mentioned here we are paying TF for that.
5. Buyers using search?... how… I kind of don’t see it, did try didn’t go well
And exposure is not a must and nobody is aiming for top seller on note of exposure on front page, but for initial boost you need it, almost in all cases you sell those 10 to 15 items first day and then it drops, we are not talking about those items that his big numbers in first day.
There is an easy test for this, tough not possible…remove number of sales from items I bet that would hurt
I bet if you go to hi fi store and there’s 5 similar TV’s and you have info on them how much which sold, it would be much easier to choose.
We are just saying that later on those themes take tons of sales since people don’t have the means to search efficiently.
Well wishes and good luck to all!
Always glad to hear people getting full time jobs, its a life changing event…
Congrats, wish you luck!
I think you did not read all my post, I definitely do not like how things are now, but all we can do is complain via this forum, and even this thread will eventually be locked, this kind of request are being made for a long time, and apart from some minor changes that were welcome, nothing happen’d… i am just pointing out why the a reluctant to do that.
Now that would be an issue I think then we would see more staff involvement