I can only see a wordpress template on your profile
You want from Wordpress to HTML?
IMO Google Glasses are way too expensive to be considered by the masses at the moment ($1,5K), also the idea is quite new, I’m curious where this would lead in the future if Google continues to work on this project.
The 1.5k was for the special edition explorer / dev version as it’s not actually on sale yet. These were for people that just couldn’t wait or for the people making apps for it.
The actual price will be a lot less
Locking up thread as it’s 9 months old… wish I had those powers
- Typography seems really off, try finding a font you like and finding the right size so parts of words don’t look off for example the “E” in “DETAILS”
- The top header looks really out of place and really distracting, you want to focus everything into the content.
- The graphs are just simple jquery graphs, work on styling them
- On the gallery page make the images progressive jpgs (Personal one, makes them load instantly and then focus so you’re not waiting for a choppy image)
- You’ve obviously tried making the bootstrap a bit more square and “metro” like, except you’re using lots of gradients that gives it depth instead of the clean metro look
I know you’ve obviously put a lot of hard work in but what I suggest would be best is you spend some time looking over other templates, looking on things like dribbble and http://www.awwwards.com/ finding a nice style you like and trying it out. Also I’d suggest choosing a style and sticking to it, if you like rounded corners and gradients and such try and look for inspiration to help you along.
I have a 50” tv for downstairs for tv and games and a 32” tv in my office for casual tv
I’ll get one when they will manage to make it even smaller and less obvious, and for now it’s not possible to wear them if you already have one glasses I’ve been so many times in situation where I’d use ““Ok, Glass, record a video””
It is possible to wear them with glasses, you get the actual part of glass and attach it to your glasses
I agree bluetooth is only good for driving, but glass is just everywhere as it’s more than just listening handsfree, it’s seeing and communicating and everything!
I just love the ideas people are having with them, I know someones working with games to have glass as your like minimap or hud for games, I know someones creating an app for doctors for when you look at a patient due to facial recognition it’ll bring up their file and such
Ah these were only little ideas of what could be!
I can see how some people would see it as being pointless, but I can’t stop hearing awesome things about it. People were skeptical about the first mobiles and such.
People have been saying about the possibilities such as hooking it up to your car for reversing camera and a HUD for speed and such.