Sorry about the downtime everyone, we were testing out 3.0 on the live server and one of the 2.x files got corrupted upon upload. Should be all good now!
I’m loving the new design, but I’m really concerned with the state of the search function, among other faulty features. I mean, let’s be honest, the search is awful at the moment, and I regularly have users opening new tickets just to complain about it. Will this be improved in the new version?
Search in the current version sucks, I agree. We have made BIG improvements (accuracy and speed) to search in v3.0 and will continue to do so for sure!
Considering your question about the support group: We would love to have the possibility to link one product to multiple supporters. So more than one person is assigned to RevSlider tickets for example.
I still like the way you can assign a single default user, however in this version it’s made very easy to reassign a ticket to someone else. Hopefully that will help at least a little for your situation.
Looking great so far guys!
1. Will it be possible to automatically sign up users and open tickets via API functions?
2. Private comments between staff (when moving tickets for example)
3. Staff member groups
4. In addition to “marked”, would a custom marking of tickets be a possibility?
5. Search for user names, sort by number of tickets, etc.
- The Envato API works a LOT more cleanly in the new version. Once a user uses a key, they have it unlocked forever (for that product). Any new products they need support for, they will need a new purchase code. Does that make sense?
- Yes, there will be a “private notes” feature for support reps to add notes.
- Good idea, though I don’t have plans for this yet. How would you see that working?
- Sorry, I don’t have any plans to add custom markings at this time.
- This version will have a more robust “customer view”. If you click on a customer’s name you will see a list of their tickets, along with their information (contact info, purchase codes entered, etc.). As far as searching goes, right now it’s limited to the tickets and articles, though I do like the idea of searching for a user so that could happen in the next minor version update.
tommusrhodus saidGood thoughts. I had a hard time trying to figure out the right way to display tickets to support reps that aren’t assigned to them. I would think that all support reps would be able to see everything, but narrow down to their own tickets easily. This way, any support rep can see any ticket and respond if needed, etc. I don’t want to block this feature, but maybe it could be a setting somehow.
Thanks for fixing the slowness by the way, seriously you’re the best
One thing I’d like to see added to Ticksy would be admin users for category management, here’s what I mean:
Right now if I make 2 agents (one for me, one for my team member) and assign categories, then each agent doesn’t see the tickets for categories not assigned to them, makes sense, but ideally I’d like to be an admin and see everything, and then my team member can just view the categories I assign to him, make sense? (Sorry if it doesn’t!)Cheers – tom
NRGthemes saidThis is complicated and I couldn’t seem to crack the proper way to do it yet. If anyone has any insight into this functionality, please let me know. I’d love the help!
1. Add your personal Domain Name ? ex. help.nrgthemes.com
NRGthemes saidReports are something I want to eventually add to the system but they won’t be in the 3.0 version yet.
2. Reports for each agent ?
NRGthemes saidNot sure how I would handle this, but right now it’s Envato API only. I could possibly add some sort of WooCommerce/EDD integration at some point with license code entry, etc. but that would be later down the line.
3. Add Personal Codes (Not just Envato API) for ex. I would like to generate Codes for my customers, so they can register via that ?
purethemes saidFor now, we’re revamping FAQs and calling them Articles. You can manage the categories and order of those articles but we’ll be adding more features down the line once we have this initial version established. Shoot any ideas you have for articles my way!
Will there be proper Knowledge Base module available as the ‘view articles’ button suggest or is it just renamed FAQ section from current Ticksy?