Pretty sure its gone, on her website she has removed all methods to contact her. Bit of a shame as I have a client with this theme which I spent a lot of time working on.
As a buyer, I see specific niche areas that aren’t covered to much on TF. WP Templates that are specifically designed with Review sites, Directories, Classifieds in mind. There are some about I know that but no where near up to the mark aesthetically that I see coming from the standard themes.
From a buyers perspective and one who has seen a heck of a lot of themes in my time, I would not be purchasing this at it’s current iteration – Let me tell you why (I really hope you take this as constructive criticism and not just a harsh attack, I’m a nice guy I promise!)
The colour scheme is not the best, it sort of makes you want to leave the site straight away.
Let me tell you how I view and buy themes on themeforest, first I sort all Wordpress Themes by “Newest First”, I then wade through the page placing my mouse over any that look creative/exciting/colourful, after this I middle click on the ones that I would like to investigate further (middle click opens a new tab with the link I clicked in the background), after I have maybe 2-3 tabs in the background worth checking out I switch through them opening the “Live Preview” as I go. From there I investigate each themes Home Page, Blog, Contact and sometimes Portfolio pages. If at any point I see something that I don’t like that that I know cannot be changed easily I close the tab, that theme is now out of the running.
Here are a few other reasons why I close the tab: (Note this is for all WP themes in general, not specifically yours)
- Not the right theme for the genre i’m after
- Has a terrible blog layout (this is important to me, If it does not have advertisement placeholders in the right places it can be real detrimental to the site in the way of earnings)
- H1, H2 tags are terrible
- No Shortcodes that are decent (Shortcodes are becoming more appealing to me, having a lot of nice looking shortcodes really swings my purchasing decision)
- English, Grammar are sub-par (this is not to much of an issue, however it irks me a little because if I need support with the theme it can be harder to communicate across the barrier)
- Can tell it’s just been thrown together (i.e. Using all the latest gadgets in the theme but having no flow-through style)
I’m sure there are a few more but those are some big ones.
Now after I have narrowed it down to the best theme for my purpose I purchase it, simple as that really.
I hope this has helped you a little,
Best Regards, Marc