Posts by CLINE123

332 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
CLINE123 says

@wpnukes, as a buyer I think you are on the right track. The home page looks a little too busy imo as it seems that you’re trying to be all things at once. Who is the target audience of this site, patients, medical professionals, medical suppliers, all? The theme has a nice corporate feel without being too stuffy. Lose some elements of clutter. With good navigation on the homepage all inner pages will be found so everything doesn’t have to be in your face to get found.

I always advise authors making niche themes to research the niche by actually paying a visit and gathering some intelligence. So visit a medical center/small hospital and talk to some doctors, nurses and patients, then configure some pages to suit. This theme has potential to be a big hit, just needs more thought and polish.

332 posts
+1 more
CLINE123 says

I have 2 kids…got it directly from Spongebob…Patrick saying “I wumbo, you wombo…” when Spongebob stole Mermaid Man’s superhero belt. :)

332 posts
+1 more
CLINE123 says

@purethemes: The biggest snort I had all day… :)

332 posts
+1 more
CLINE123 says

At first glance I think that the Featured area on the home page is cheapening the look of an otherwise great looking theme. I don’t like the misalignment in the Latest section, all cart buttons should be in a neat row imo.

332 posts
+1 more
CLINE123 says

If someone could explain what “kurulumuun” means I’ll be able to sleep whole night again!

You don’t know what that means? That my friend is a word: “I kurulumuun”, “you kurulumuun”, “he, she, it, kurulumuun”. “kurulumuunology”, the study of kurulumuun. It’s first grade stuff…

To the poster: Google translator would be a first option, it would at least get the idea across so you’ll both be on the same page.

332 posts
+1 more
CLINE123 says

You’ll learn the truth sooner or later so sooner is as best time as any. TF authors are not here to play around. Themes here are robust and chockful of options. Thinking ‘plain’? The guys are blasting with lasers and you want to come out with a slingshot.

332 posts
+1 more
CLINE123 says

The web is replete with sites for every inclination. Just stick to images that relate to the theme. The images should show how the theme would look in action and for the buyer to better visualize his own site. If the theme is a retail theme for women’s clothing then by all means have those images. If it’s a corporate/business theme then the same follows.

332 posts
+1 more
CLINE123 says

Why didn’t you follow the instructions that came with the theme first? Failing that, then post your question on the theme author’s comments. There should be no need for you to touch a line of code for what you want.

332 posts
+1 more
CLINE123 says

Enabled I normally agree with you but not this time. pixelnourish I admire your restraint as I’ve read through this thread and wouldn’t have been so kind. There is a way to be frustrated without being rude and the threadstarter was clearly not. A better toned request would have had other members falling over themselves to help.

332 posts
+1 more
CLINE123 says

I tend to agree with the effective implicit permission of doing nothing. I think I’ll send the dude an email.

by
by
by
by
by
by