Hi satyabgh, firstly you must develop the theme more. My first revisions;
- - Change icons for usable. Your icons seems bad.
- - Change paragraph font-family, font-size and font-weight. Texts not readable.
- - You must create default spacing rules for your themes. Gaps, Margin, Padding. It’s not seems good.
- - Check your menu sizes and colors for other options. ( If users change header background, contrast not seems good ).
- - Check theme contrast colors. ( Orange and Blue not a good combination ).
- - You often use the image . I suggest you choose Font-Face factor. At least for some areas.
- - Hover animations is working bad.
I want to see them again after correcting. Good luck.
Thanks, great improvement for UX. Looks nice.
Hi Steve, i will help you. This is not the first. I helped a lot already. I might still. But unnoticed in reviews. I look forward to sending e-mail.
Best Regards, CRTVMax
Thanks for detailed information. Very understandable.
Hello Authors. Excuse me, I want to ask a question. What is the best font smoothing method for cross web browsers?
Firefox is great rendering. IE10 is great rendering. Chrome is bad :/ ...
How to fix it?
Your slider images are way too big in size(kb)!
For example let’s take bg_city_2, it is 618kb now and I cut it down to 74kb without losing any quality. This will improve your page load a lot.
Overall, the template is a bit empty. Add more details and refine them and it should be good to go.
Thanks my firend for review I’ll improve.