I’m trying to find support for this theme. I’m in Canada and can’t seem to set up the PayPal part due to where I am. Anyone know of a work around? Thanks
What’s up with this theme? Anyone know where to get support? UGH!!
If there’s nothing out there similar to this, I’m willing to pay to get something like this. I’m sure others could use it as well.
Ok, here’s the basic details of what I’m looking for.
“Partners” must be able to:
1.) Have an account 2.) Issue Username and Passwords 3.) Upload & Download documents 4.) Deposit money into Partner account 5.) Purchase Products and Services 6.) Review Documents
The Features & Benefits would be:
- Deal rooms – Initiate, negotiate, complete due diligence, secure transactions, close asset transactions.
- Gather asset detail, distribute documents, track document changes and amendments, approve final draft, and get signatures.
- Identify and secure best buyer for deal type and characteristics
- Deal compliance by monitoring and controlling who gets access to what documents and information in multiple transactions or a single one-off deal.
- Use of a shared workspace to securely distribute, negotiate, edit, and complete deal documents in connection with asset transactions and asset finance.
Preferably some thing that could be in some way connected to WordPress users for logging in purposes. But if not, some sort of stand alone code would be fine.
Any ideas, suggestions or questions would be great!
Anyone? Actually it doesn’t have to be WordPress… I just need something that looks similar to that link I provided and function the same way. I’m willing to pay someone to develop it if nothing like it exists.
Maybe if I explained it a bit better someone can help me with this
Basically each user would have their own log in or password to enter. Once entered they would need to have access to their very own customized spreadsheet similar to thishttp://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/dhtmlxspreadsheet/
Each day that spreadsheet would be blank for each user (or with locked sections for name, date, time etc…) this will allow them to fill in the proper information for each field however many times they need to.
Then they will submit their information for the day and it would be stored for the admin to see/save/export but the key is that when the next day comes and the spreadsheet resets for the user, the previous days sheet on the admin side has to stay until he wants to delete it.
Hopefully that clears it up just a bit.
Also, this doesn’t have to be WordPress, it can be PHP or any other format that will get this accomplished!