Also Top Seller for the last 3 months would be great to be added.
To much white, to much borders, lines and the font-size…
We just made 10.000 sales! Thank you customers and envato, you’re the best!
We hope the item presentation images will have the option to be displayed as block, so we can get rid of the bottom margins.
Your website is ok, but need some improvements.
Try another combination of fonts. I recommend you: Raleway + Open Sans.
Color Palette. Now you have 3 colors. Orange, Yellow and Dark orange. I recommend to keep only the Orange.
To many sections with orange background. Keep the balance between orange, white and dark.
On the sections with orange and dark background make titles white and paragraphs withe with opacity 0.6
1. Logo: Keep only the Simplex. Remove the shadow, and the slogan.
2. Header will look much better on white background
3. Yes, we create Creative Solutions. Here you need to align correctly the text. Also try to align vertical middle.
4. Who we are? Replace with different people images. Images should have the dimension like the hover content box
5. Portfolio: Add different images. You can find nice images here: http://creattica.com/
6. Our CLIENTS: make from hexagon to rectangle. Add some logos.
7. Our Latest Posts: Add different images. Margin between image and the text are too big. Add Read more button after the paragraph
8. Contact Us: Repair the text alignment
9. Contact form: If you want to keep the background orange, make the inputs white, and the Send Message button white.
I think PSD files should be more expensive. From a good design take birth a nice template and make a lot of sales. IMHO
Which slider do you mean? For the Home Page I used Revolution slider, and the Home page simple version is Flex slider. Cheers
In general the theme seems ok, but you need to do more changes.
First of all, the footer can be improved. Try some different social icons. Change the star list style. Modify the color of big box in light grey, and the small box in dark gray or even black (then you have a smooth transition from white(content) to black(end of footer)).
Improve the slider. Not only images. Add html captions.
Add inputs css style. Even on focus, etc.
Create for hover elements, transitions, effects in css.
I think you may change the logo font.
Modify the color of drop down a little bit darker, so can be distinguished from the content.
Finishing elements will help too.
Good luck next time.