Posts by CodeMaster2008

32 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
CodeMaster2008 says

I went through the Site “Templates/Mobile” section and unfortunately couldn’t find anything that worked for me. Even though what I’m looking for is something that would probably be good to have available on theme forest consider it a personal request and email me your quotes please.

I’m a software developer so to all themeforest providers out there, consider that my needs may be very similar to other thousands of developers around the world and you may use this information to your advantage on future projects.

1- I need a template to a mobile app that must be based on HTML5 and CSS.

2- The template should not be depending on a specific framework such as jQuery Mobile. I’m a developer remember? I may be using a different tool.

3- Considering you will abstract the UI from the framework, you don’t need to work hard on the functionalities of things that are framework dependable such as lists, popups, and stuff like that. Just give a styled list and I will work on the code necessary to make it dynamic such as pagination, filter and order.

4- Many of the UI components I will be using will be native components, one of them is the toolbar, so we can style a tool bar but remember that I may change that to a native tool bar.

5- You can use some ready to use scripts available on the web such as those for picture galleries.

6- We need a version for tablets and one for smartphones, or something that is responsive.

Here are some applications that are similar to what I will be developing:

http://tiny.cc/qda5pw http://tinyurl.com/auk2ofu

The application you have the following sections:

- Splash screen - Home screen - News - Sermons (think of it as articles) - Events (an event calendar) - Submit prayer request - Our locations - Videos - Porcasts - Notifications (a list of notifications that will be pushed to the device) - Contact US

Once again I will remember you: I only need deign, not backend functionality. It must be beautiful, modern and elegant. I look for details at pixel level.

Thanks in advance;

32 posts
CodeMaster2008 says

Hi there;

I’m working on a application which is kind of a basic CRM .

I found some really nice admin themes here but I’m an excellent developer, not a designer. So I’d like to know if the people who create these admin themes or even some good designer with knowledge of user experience and UI design, would like to contact me to customize an existing theme to fit my application (basically creating the required forms and flow of information) or even creating a brand new theme from scratch.

Please contact me for more information at: projectinfo2011@gmail.com

Thanks in advance;

32 posts
CodeMaster2008 says

Job closed. Thanks everyone.

32 posts
CodeMaster2008 says

Hi;

Today I came across this theme:

Duplex – Magazine / Community / Blog Template http://themeforest.net/item/duplex-magazine-community-blog-template/145120

And I believe I could use it with some customization off course. So, I’d like to know if there is anybody out there up to the job. Here is what I need:

1) Remove the banner from the header (468×60), we are using it on a christian ministry so, that space could be used for anything that make more sense and looks good, from social network icons to search box.

2) Add a inner page with a vertical menu in the side bar

3) Add a photo gallery, basically thumbnails with some “lightbox effect”. The thumbnails should have a title, description and data, however, in a way that we can remove it if we want too without compromise the layout.

4) Also make it possible to use this “lightbox effect” wherever we want, from the home to the inner pages.

5) Add a “Subscribe to our news letter” form to the footer (name and email). No functionality needed, just the design (we will do the programming).

6) These are inner pages that we also need:

6.A) In the side bar (on every page) you already have a tab called “Popular” with a small list including title and date.

We need to make a list like that but inside the content area of a inner page, this list will be used latter as a search result page. The list should be available with and without thumbnails.

6.B) A directory list, which should have a thumbnail and a few details. The directory will be used for people’s directory, and branch’s directory.

I think this is all.

Please drop me a line at: projectinfo 2011 at gmail [dot] com

Thanks in advance;

32 posts
CodeMaster2008 says

Job Closed. Thanks.

32 posts
CodeMaster2008 says

Hey miseld;

Thanks for the link. Lots of great stuff in there that I’m sure I will be using soon on different projects, however for this particular project It must but that exactly same effect, the text coming out of the water with a few drops and things like that.

32 posts
CodeMaster2008 says

Hi there;

I’d like to know if anybody out there could create a variation of this opener: http://tinyurl.com/openerglobo

You can use AE, C4D or both. Including any plugin necessary (just let me know what you use so I can get it on my end).

The most important here is the text coming out of the water. The new text will also have just 3 letters. At the end instead of the word “Globo” on the top we will probably add a logo, an slogan on the bottom, anyways, we have to do something to avoid endup with an exact copy of the original.

I know that this combination of reflections and water, depending on your machine can take forever to render so, if that is the case, you can send me a few high hes screenshots with a low resolution movie and once approved, just send me the project and I can render it myself.

That is all. I need this for tomorrow :-)

Drop me a message at: projectinfo 2011 at gmail dot com

Thanks in advance;

32 posts
CodeMaster2008 says

Hey, thanks for the quick response. I like the idea of the landing pages and will probably get yours (well done). The Phenomenon theme design is great but too dark for my taste. I’m looking for something more light.

32 posts
CodeMaster2008 says

Hi;

I’m having a hard time find templates with price table / list. The idea is to use the template to a hosting services. I did a search for “hosting” but didn’t like the result until a realize some really nice templates not tagged as hosting themes also has price tables and that’s all I need.

So, if you are an author or know some good templates out there that are clean, easy to customize and has a price table, please let me know.

32 posts
CodeMaster2008 says

hey, thanks a lot. I will pick something from this search for sure. But I still need somebody to make a few customizations, so, feel free to contact me (anyone interested).

by
by
by
by
by
by